Chap. 5 - I Love You - Annalise

Walking into the house I smell chicken Alfredo. He always makes it after we fight. It's his apology. Granted we barely fight. Me asking about his family is the main thing we fight about.

"Oh my god, What the fuck happened to you?" I ask walking into the kitchen. He has cuts and bruises all over, but no bullet holes from what I can see. Thank god.

"Oh this is nothing baby don't worry about it." He always tries to down play his wellness, and it pisses me off.

"Nothing my ass Stef." I go into them freezer and grab an ice pack. I hold it to a massive bruise on his head. "You didn't have to make dinner." I quietly tell him. I know he feels bad and I love it when he cooks but he's hurt he should be resting.

"I know." His voice and gaze both so loving. "You don't have to take care of me baby. Eat." He removes my hand from his face and throws the ice pack back in the freezer. I hate how he doesn't take care of himself.

         Only I ate, Stef cleaned up dinner and after I was done he took my plate and cleaned it. After he cleans my plate he replaces it with a single flower. It makes my heart swell that he still does this.

"I took it from Mrs. Fairduths garden." My smile grows. She told me she put that flower patch at the bottom of their driveway so he could take them as he pleases. "Also, I got you this," he holds out a beautiful purple pocket knife. "I want you to keep it one you."

He brings me pocket knifes a lot. Along with other stuff I like to use in my stillifes. His words set panic in me. Why do I have to keep it on me? He obviously sees my panic and adverts it by tugging on my scrubs. After a 13 hour shift I don't need to stress, so I let him take my mind off it.

"Sorry this isn't a sexy nurses outfit." His sexy laugh fills the kitchen. Soon it'll be moans. He pats the counter silently telling me to sit. As I get off the stool he pulls my scrubs down.

"You make anything sexy baby girl." His voice drips with lust. He goes straight down and starts kissing the hem of my underwear. I spread my legs wider to encourage him to eat me. After not having sex for three days and working a stressful 13 hour shift I need an orgasm.

       He pushes my panties to the side, but he still doesn't dig in. He runs his finger along my pussy lips playing with me. Ugh, I love teasing but not right now. I beg him not to tease me. Rolling my hips I look for any type of friction, and whine when I don't get it.

Of course being a dick he actually listens to my pleas not to tease me, and decides to torture me instead. His places short, firm licks on my clit. Begging him he he runs his tongue all over my pussy. He hums at my taste.

He tortures me with one hard suck on my clit. I try to shut my legs to keep him there, but he holds me still. Ugh, I can feel myself drip from his torture. I want his tongue, his cock too.

The sudden action of him shoving a finger in me and vigorously sucking on my clit makes me scream. He adds another finger, I clench around them as he curls them hitting my sweet spot. My legs wrap around his head, and my fingers tangle in his hair.

"Yes, yes. Right there!" I manage to say between moans. His skills allow me to cum quickly. Of course I orgasm screaming his name.

Catching my breathe I stand to my feet. Taking my scrub top off he stares at my lace bra. All my other ones were dirty.

"Fuck you're beautiful." He says kissing and massaging my breast. Feeling his erection grinding against me, I slide my hand down and grab it over his pants making him hiss. "Do you want that?" He asks attacking my neck, probably leaving marks.

"god yes" I moan when he nibbles on my skin. I quickly unbutton his shirt and slip it off his shoulders. Going back down to my breasts he fondles them and takes off my bra.

He picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder. On our way up the stairs he smacks my ass making me moan. When he throws me on the bed I immediately spread my legs. I've had his tongue and finger I want his cock now. Getting on the bed he pins my hands above my head. With the other hand he rips off my underwear making me gasp.

"I'll buy you new," he says, plunging two fingers into my soaking core. My back arches and my mouth opens with the pleasure of him curling his fingers in me. He uses this to put his tongue in my mouth. I don't fight for dominance, I'm too focused on his fingers. I wish they were his cock, but fuck they still feel good. Moaning into his mouth I can feel his smirk.

"You like that baby?" He says out of breath from our kissing. Not being able to speak, I nod, biting my lip. He uses his thumb and rubs my clit.

"Fuck Stef!" I moan feeling my orgasm build more. "Ah, please." I beg. He knows I want his cock he's just teasing me.

"Fuck you taste good baby girl." He says licking his fingers. "I love it when you moan, and scream my name." He says undoing his pants. His cock springs from his constricting pants. I waste no time and grab his cock. Using the precum dribbling from the tip to lubricate him. He takes his cock from me and rubs it along my pussy. When it hits my clit I bite my lip to control my moan. Fuck, I want it in me. Like he hears my thought he pushes into me, and starts thrusting.

"Fuck right there." My back arches feeling my orgasm build again. He connects his mouth with my left nipple, and uses his hand to fondle the other one. I moan when he pinches my nipple. "Oh god don't stop." I whine wanting to release again. He keeps his pace and I moan his name as I reach my high. My eyes are teary from the pleasure.

He kisses all over my body letting me falling back down from my second high.

"You want more of this cock baby?" He asks into my neck sucking on it. He knows what I want but he's gonna make me say it.

"Yes, daddy." I beg. I use to be embarrassed to call him that. Now it's second nature. He looks at me questionably. Ugh I forgot to say please. "Please."

"Good girl," he says, flipping me over and putting his cock back in. Once he puts it all the way in again he pounds harder and harder making me scream in pleasure. He spreads my legs wider so he can reach around and rub my clit.

"Fuck baby" he says kissing my back trying not to orgasm before me. "Cazzo" he says and by the tone I know it's not working.

Close to my own release I tell him. "Come in me daddy." My words send him over the edge and he releases in me. Feeling his warm seed in me I moan. He pulls out and uses his fingers to fuck me. My wetness coats his fingers as his palm rubs on my clit. He uses his other hand to smack my ass. I know it'll be red later, it fuck it feels so good.

"Fuck yes! Just like that!" I moan so close to releasing. "Fuck Stefano!" I scream right before coming again.

After cleaning off we get back in bed. As always he changes the sheet while I'm in the bathroom. I moan as I feel the warmth of Stef and the sheets surround me. Usually we'd go longer, but we're both tired.

"You are the brightest thing in my life baby."  Stefano says in the dark. His voice quiet and rough from tiredness.

"All be your light in this ever lasting world of dark." I say sleepily before letting sleep take over my body.