Tamaki Part 2

This was requested! ☺️👍
—————

Y/N: I love you tamaki and please... please dont run away from me

you let your arms fall from his neck to your sides

tamaki: I- uhm... lets just go inside...

you nod and open your door, head down, embarrassed.
as soon as you got inside and closed the door, tamaki walked through the corridor to your tv and gaming set.

tamaki: y-you play..?

Y/N: yeah! I play a load of fighting games, wanna play?

you say, trying to smile.

tamaki: s-sure

you both sit side by side and go grab your controllers- but you go for the same one...
your hands touch and he jumps back, the tips of his ears going red.

Y/N: sorry!-

tamaki: its okay...

Y/N's mind: he didn't stutter?

you both continue playing together and switching games until you come to a singleplayer one.

Y/N: OH PLEASE PLAY THIS ONE! I CAN SHOW YOU HOW!! PLEASEEEE

you turn and give him the deadly puppy eyes.

tamaki: s-sure...

you turn off your controller and put the game on for tamaki to play.

tamaki: how do I play this?

you try to explain the controls but he doesn't understand still.

tamaki: can you show me?

you sit closer to him and try to point to the buttons.

tamaki: this isn't comfortable at all, can you sit somewhere else?

he puts his head down in embarrassment.

Y/N: o-oh, sure... where should I sit?

tamaki picks you up by your waist and sets you down on his lap, then wraps his arms around you to hold the controller again. placing his chin on your shoulder, you stiffen, afraid to move.

tamaki: its o-okay, you can get comfortable.

you relax a little bit and put your hands on his that were on the controller, showing him how to play.

tamaki: this game is fun, you s-should continue sitting w-with me like this and help me p-play...

tamaki gets incredibly embarrassed at what he had just said and buries his face in the crook of your neck. you reach your arm round to pat his hair. he eventually moves his face away from your neck and quickly pecks your cheek.

tamaki: s-sorry I got c-confident...

Y/N: *giggling* It's okay, tamaki. you're so cute when you're shy

you smile brightly at him and take his hand in yours, using your other hand to cup his cheek. he reaches for your waist and turns you around to face him. you see his blushing face and giggle knowing you made him flustered.

you both stare into eachothers eyes for a few minutes straight before you lean in and place a soft kiss on his lips which he returns. you pull away and rest your head on his shoulder, wrapping your arms around his neck as he continues to hold your waist, rocking you from side to side gently.

tamaki eventually softly hums a beautiful tune to you. you close your eyes and smile. after an hour of just sitting in eachothers embrace, you pull away and smile at tamaki.

Y/N: do you want to sleepover tonight? its getting late and we can watch some movies.

tamaki: b-but isn't that-

Y/N: oh dont worry ill sleep on the couch!

tamaki bows his head down.

tamaki: its okay, i-im fine with lying next t-to eachother

you look shocked but nod.

—————————————————
you both go sit on the couch and put on a romance movie.

tamaki: h-how can you w-watch this? I-its so cheesy...

Y/N: I think its nice to see other peoples' interpretations of what love is.

your eyes are glued to the screen and you get excited with the characters and sad with them, letting all of your passion for the movies out. tamaki watches you in admiration.

tamaki's mind: how can someone be so beautiful/handsome and passionate and just- perfect...?

he snaps back into reality when he sees you close your eyes and fall asleep. he blushes at how adorable you look when youre asleep and he gets up, lifting you up in his arms and carries you to your bed. he lays you down and you unconsciously wrap your arms around his waist, pulling him down with you. he doesnt bother trying to move away since hes scared to wake you up so he just turns to face you and brings you closer, cuddling you as close as possible as if if he ever let go youd disappear.

—————————————
the next morning

your eyes flutter open and you are taken aback when you see tamaki sleeping next to you. you try to get up but he pulls you even closer into his embrace. he starts mumbling in his sleep but you could only make out a few sentences.

tamaki: I love you Y/N...

you smile.

tamaki: dont worry, mirio I...

you start getting confused as to where this is going

tamaki: I see a future... with them...

you blush like mad but feel your heart skip a beat.

you lift your hand and ruffle his hair, smiling.

you whisper in his ear.

Y/N: id love yo have a future with you, tamaki. I love you.

you feel him shift in his sleep and he lets go of you and open his eyes, totally unaware of what he had said and thinking it was just in his dreams. you smile at him and he tilts his head confused.

Y/N: good morning future husband.

tamaki: E-EH?!?!

he jumps back shocked as you giggle.

tamaki starts tickling you as you kick and scream while laughing uncontrollably.

tamaki's mind: I... I want to marry them