Deku (rewritten)

Here's another deku one because it was requested and i cant remember what the first one was like so sorry if its similar 😅 anyways, i hope you like it! :)
———————
You walk into the student sitting area which was basically just a small chill-out spot. you're wearing some pjs which happened to be deku's hero merch.
mina spots you and squeals, making everyone else turn around and see you.

mina: Y/N! Love ya pjs!

she winks and smiles at deku.

deku: yeah.. t-they're really nice.

he rubs the back of his neck shyly and smiles at you. you smile back and nervously sit down opposite him, next to uraraka.

uraraka: you obviouslyyy like deku~kun Y/N.

she whispers and nudges your arm i with her elbow.

momo: i know right? i think she's a tomato now!

momo giggles with uraraka as you sit there embarrassed as ever.

youve had a crush on deku since the entrance exam but you never mentioned it because you thought uraraka had a crush on him.

you: uraraka, dont YOU have a crush on deku?

you whisper

she sits there, trying to work out how to word everything.

uraraka: well... i did for a little bit but not much now... i have my eyes on someone else!

she smiles at you and you're relieved.

mina stand up suddenly and speaks loud for everyone to hear.

mina: who wants to play 7 minutes in heaven?

everyone cheers and you sit there silent.

you tug at urarakas arm.

you: whats 7 minutes in heaven?

mina hears your question and her eyes light up.

mina: since you ask, you can go first!

she gets you to spin a bottle which lands on... deku?

you smile at deku, still not understanding. deku is a blushing mess and is too flustered to smile back.

mina shoves you both into a closet, first deku, then you. you land on top of him and nervously giggle.

you: im so sorry deku!

he wraps his arms around you, pulling you into a hug and murmurs.

deku: its okay, i like this.

you blush at his words and get up, sitting against the cold wall.

deku does the same and you can hear his heartbeat get louder and faster.

you: deku, are you okay...? you seemed fine before i got here.

deku: i-im fine!-

you: anyways, what do we do in here?

deku: well some people uh...

he closes his eyes and leans his head back.

deku: ugh this is so embarrassing to explain...

you: then just show me, silly!

you giggle. [god Y/N is so innocent-]

you hear deku move closer to you (you cant see each other, theres only a small bit of light through the doors which doesnt really help)

your heartbeat gets faster and you get nervous. you feel deku reach out. to you in the dark, gently resting a hand on your shoulder. you flinch.

deku: are you okay...?

you shake your head.

you: im fine, dont worry about it.

deku: okay then...

you feel deku guide you through the dark and onto his lap.

you: i-

deku: shhh

he puts a finger over your lips, still 'hushing' you.

you smile.

he wraps both his arms around you, making sure you wouldn't fall off his lap and took you chin in between his thumb and finger, turning your face up/down at him. he pulls you down and your lips brush against each-others, before he pressed his firmly against yours.

you cant even gasp because youre both that close to each-other. when you pull back, deku pulls you back in again before this is pretty much a routine for you both.

you pull back for the last time and place your head on his shoulder. he trembles at your breath on his neck, you smile and nuzzle your face into the crook of his neck, he wraps his arms tight around you.

deku: Y/N... i really like yo- nevermind...

you: oh come on deku you cant just do that to me and not finish.

you pout and wrap your legs around his torso, getting more comfortable. you look him in the eyes as the light between the doors got brighter.

deku: i- i love you Y/N!

he covers his face with his hands and squrims around a bit.

you take his hands away from his face then rest his head in them.

you: i love you too deku, i always have.

he smiles and you realise mina is at the door. she squeals [typical mina].

deku is still not phased that mina is there and gets up, your legs still wrapped around him, he pulls you up and pretty much just carries you.

deku: lets go then puppy!

he smiles and you blush hard.

that was your best and first 7 minutes in heaven game ever.