Jealous!Iida x Reader

You were at a party standing at the drinks table, keeping an eye on everything.
After a while, you see someone approach you.

RandomPerson: Hey, how are you? Great party, right?

Y/N: Oh... Um, yeah I guess?

RandomPerson: I'm surprised people can keep their hands off of you.

Y/N: Oh... Well, some people are really nice!

You smile brightly.

Iida's POV

Where the hell are they...?
They were meant to be sitting at our table.

The whole DekuSquad were sitting at a table, waiting for Y/N.

Iida: I'll go look for Y/N, you guys stay here.

Uraraka: Okay, Iida-kun.

I walk to the drinks table where I see some rando hitting on Y/N.
I walk over to them and stand in front of Y/N.

Iida: Walk. Away.

RandomPerson: Huh? I'm just talking to this insanely beautiful/handsome person. Got a problem?

Iida: Stop hitting on people who don't even know what's happening.

Y/N: Iida- Are you saying I'm stupid?...

They back away from me.

Iida: NO! THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT IM SOR-

They walk quickly to Mina at the other side of the room. Mina looks over at me every now and then as Y/N explains what happened.
I turn back to the person who was hitting on Y/N.

Iida: Just leave...

RandomPerson: Fine. I didn't even like them anyway.

I grit my teeth. Why are people like that?! Show some respect... Especially to Y/N. They don't deserve anything like that. They deserve the best and nothing less.

Your POV:

Mina: HEY EVERYONE! PARTY IS OVER, IM SORRY! WE HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW.

Y/N: Thank you Mina, for the help.

Mina: Call me if you feel upset, you know I'll be up all night.

You nod and wave as you walk back to your dorm. As you reach your dorm door, you sense someone behind you but don't think anything of it. Suddenly, someone spins you around to face them and traps you with their arms, pushing you against the door.

You're shocked by who it was.

Y/N: I-iida?-

Iida: Please just listen for a second.

You nod, still hurt from what he had said before.

Iida: I'm sorry for making it sound like I called you stupid, you're not- the opposite actually. You're incredibly smart and amazing and you always know what to say... I look up to you a lot and I hope I can make you proud.

You start crying from the amount of compliments you had just received.

Iida: Would you like to go inside and watch movies?

Y/N: That sounds nice.

You smile and lead him inside, closing the door behind him.

You both go and sit on the couch and put on a movie [any movie is ok].
Halfway through, you fall asleep since you're tired.

Iida freaks out for a second and becomes a blushing mess before "playing it cool" again. He looks at you for a moment.

Iida: Aw, you're so adorable when you're sleeping.

He lays you down in his arms and cuddles you to keep you warm, pulling a blanket over you both.

Iida: I love you.

He whispers before he falls asleep.

~~ Next Day During Break ~~
You walk around outside before going back to your desk in your homeroom to pick up a book you forgot. When you pick up your book you see a note underneath it.

Meet me in the school garden

You go and run to the school garden.
Could this have been left by a villain? They might have a hostage!

When you get to the school garden, you don't see a villain, or any danger, just Iida and the Dekusquad.

Y/N: oh hey guys, what's up?

Iida steps forward, holding your favourite flowers.

Iida: I'm sorry if I made you worry with the note but uhm... I asked you to come here so I could talk to you.

You nod and walk closer to him, totally oblivious to what was happening.

Iida: Please wait until the end.

Y/N: Iida-Kun I'd wait years if not centuries for you.

Iida: I'm glad, because I would too, for you. I love the way you smile and giggle at my jokes. Making you laugh is my favourite part of the day. And when you fall asleep in my arms it makes me feel like you trust me which is a wonderful feeling. I couldn't ask for anyone better. Will you be my S/O, Y/N?

He hands you the flowers and waits for your answer.

You look at your friends to see their faces. They are all smiling... Except Deku- He's crying happy tears.

Y/N: Uhm... Are you sure you mean me?-

Iida: Of course, why would I pick anyone else? You're my soulmate, Y/N.

Y/N: ...

You look into his eyes.

Y/N: Of course I'll be yours, Iida.

He starts crying happy tears and lifts you up in the air, spinning you around.

Iida: I love you, Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too, Iida.