Iida

You're sitting in the circle with your classmates, whispering and nudging each other with their elbows. you glance over at Iida who was opposite you and you both make eye contact. you quickly turn away, blushing. Iida looks at you, concerned and mina squeals.

mina: do you like iida?
she whispers to you, looking excited.

you blush.

you: well... yeah i mea-

mina squeals.

you: SHUT UP MINA!

you jump on top of her (not like that you sinners smh) and you cover her face with a pillow to keep her quiet. iida jumps up quickly and grabs you by your waist, pulling you off of her. after a bit of kicking and squirming, iida has dragged you into a closet to "sort out your attitude". you stumble in and he catches you.

iida: you cant do that to your classmate.

you; whatever.

iida: i wont let it slide next time, but for now, i will.

your pov: thank god, he was WAY too close there-

iida tries the door handle but its locked. you can see on his face that hes panicking with a hint of a small blush spread across his cheeks. he turns to you.

iida: we're locked in here so...

he sits down in the corner, trying to give you as much space as possible (how sweet).

you: thanks, iida.

you sit down but the space is still very small. you lie your legs on top of his and get comfortable.

he blushes madly before blurting out.

iida: Y-Y/N!

thats all he could actually say, your name, he couldnt say what he wanted to say which was basically shouting at you for doing such a thing.

you: its not a big deal iida, im just getting comfortable.

iida blushed harder before whispering.

iida: id prefer you call me tenya...

you: what was that?

iida: n-nothing..

you: sure~ tenya~

you giggle at him freaking out over this and you feel him wrap his arms around you, pulling you onto his lap for a hug.

you: what was that for tenya?-

he doesnt say anything, he just... hugs you? bless the poor boy, he cant even make himself let you go. you wrap your arms around him in return, hugging him back.

iida: Y/N i dont want to be friends anymore...

you gasp.

you: w-wha-

he cuts you off by pressing his lips onto yours. your eyes open widely before shutting tight. you wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his around your waist. you both sit like this for a while longer before pulling away.

iida: soo... do you want to be my partner?

you: of course, tenya.

you nuzzle your face into the crook of his neck, he rests a hand on the back of your neck and wraps one around your shoulders.

iida: i love you Y/N...

you: already saying the big 'L' huh?

you giggle.

iida: no, im serious, i have for a while now, ever since we first met.

you: i love you too tenya...