Cheater!Kirishima X Reader Part5

After school-4:00PM

I stood in the doorway of my dorm, looking into the lit room. I turned the light off when I left.
I questioned whether I should go in or not. I'm going to be a hero, so I've got to do stuff like this, but like- what if someone's there?
I'm sure I just forgot to turn it off or something.

I closed the door behind me quietly, walking towards the sofa. I looked around slowly, noticing nothing weird.
The light didn't hit certain parts of the room, but nothing seemed too out of place.
I heard a rustle and jumped, feeling my soul pretty much just leave my body. Noticing that the window was open, I went to close it, letting out a deep sigh when I did.
What was I so scared about?
I was fine, everything was fine. It's not too often a villain gets in.

And anyways- what would the villains want with me specifically? I wasn't as big of a deal as Midoriya so it didn't make any sense.
I sat on the sofa, taking deep breaths to calm me down as I held my head in my hands.

I heard another noise and brushed it off as Todoroki coming in. He usually did at this time of the afternoon.

Y/N: Oh, hey Todoroki, I didn't know you were coming over...

My words slowly died in my throat as I looked up to see who was there.

Y/N: Kiri?..

He just stood at the other end of the room, not saying a word, arms crossed. He looked mad- beyond mad honestly.
He grit his teeth and shook his head, starting to speak quietly.

Kirishima: I didn't expect you to go for Todoroki.

I slowly moved further away on the sofa, but he started to walk towards me.

Kirishima: You say you were upset but then get over me so fast. Did I really mean anything to you?

I nodded quickly.

Y/N: You did but-

Kirishima: But what? Did you always have a thing for him?!

I shook my head.

Y/N: Well- I mean- Not really- He was just there and he looked after me-

Kirishima: Oh, so you're using him?

He smirked as I tried to say how I did like him, and how that just started off how I felt.

Kirishima: Well, not going to ask me how I'm doing? I think we've talked about you enough for now.

Y/N: Where've you been?.. We were all worried..

I mumbled quietly.

Kirishima: We? Oh don't pull that. I know you didn't care.

He was standing right in front of me as I sat at the very edge of the sofa. I had nowhere to go really, and I couldn't text Todoroki to come help or get a teacher.

Y/N: I did care- What was I supposed to do?- I had no idea where you went, you left your phone here so I couldn't call and you didn't even leave a note saying you were leaving!