Mina X Reader - Shopping

you await mina's arrival as you get ready for the day. you were going out shopping with Mina for an upcoming party in a few weeks. she insisted shopping early since she wanted to spend time with you. you pull on your outfit and text mina asking where she was.

——————————————
Mina❤️
—————————

:You
Are you almost here? ☺️

Mina:
Yeah! Almost there x

——————————————

you smile at the x mina put at the end. youve loved her since you first met her but were too scared to actually mention your feelings.

after a few minutes, mina showed up outside of your door.

Mina: im here!~ lets go shopping!

she grabs your arm and drags you outside and along the streets to the shopping centre/mall.

Mina: GOSH IM SO EXCITED! YOURE GOING TO LOOK SO CUTE IN YOUR NEW OUTFIT!!

she squealed and threw her arms around your neck, hugging you.
you wrap your arms around her waist, hugging her back. she didn't seem to mind and you put her down after spinning her once. you turn around and see an old lady looking at you.

OldLady: What a beautiful couple!

she smiles at you and walks away.
you and mina both blush a lot, looking away from eachother.

Y/N: lets just go and get an outfit and leave...

mina nods, grabbing your hand and intertwining your fingers and rushing you into the shopping centre. she drags you into [favourite clothes shop] and picks out a few outfits for you while you wait in the changing rooms.

Mina: Y/N! I have your outfits! I hope you like atleast one of them.

Y/N's mind: id like anything you picked... it's you...

She handed you the outfits and waited for you to come out in each of them.
After you came out in every outfit, Mina gasped and commented her true opinions, every single one being positive.

Mina:

Awesome!

Wow!

Woah...

That looks great on you!

the compliments kept going on until you came out in your favourite one.

Mina was silent...

You looked at her, worried.

Y/N: do I look bad?-

Mina: no, its perfect.

she smiles at you.

Mina: sorry- im just speechless.

she gets up and walks towards you, taking your hands in hers.

Mina: every has a date to the party... do you?

you shake your head, confused.

Mina: perfect. I dont either.

she giggles nervously and looks into your eyes.

Mina: will you be my date to the party?

you stare at her for a second, surprised.

Y/N: is that even a question?- of course I will!!

Mina wraps her arms around your neck again, hugging you close.

Mina: can we date for real too?

Y/N: that's pretty bold.

you giggle and wrap your arms around her waist, pulling her close.

Y/N: id... love to date you for real.

you leave a soft kiss on her cheek and she giggles.

Mina: awesome! lets buy this outfit and go hangout at my dorm! we can watch a movie!

Y/N: sounds perfect.

you get changed, by the clothes and walk out, hand in hand.

and at this very point, you and mina were in another place, no one else mattered. just you and her, right here and right now, and, of course, your love for one another.

—————————————
I feel like this one sucked so if you want me to write another one for mina I can- 😅