Shigaraki x Quirkless!Reader

Y/N's POV

I'm someone without a quirk, which isn't too common nowadays. It's honestly quite embarrassing so I try to avoid any conversations about quirks- which is pretty hard.
Those who have known me since I was in secondary school/high school know I don't have a quirk. This causes me to still be picked on by old bullies.

I work at UA as a normal Art teacher. The other teachers aren't too bothered about me not having a quirk, but keep it a secret anyway. The students keep trying to guess my quirk, leaving them frustrated when I refuse to tell them, which is quite amusing.

Friday - 2:00PM

My next class has just walked in- Class 1-A. A bunch of problem children, but they have great potential nevertheless.
They sat at their desks as I told them what to do for the hour, which was basically just making art of their preference in the form of how the want to be perceived in the future of their hero careers.
They all began their art as I sat at my desk, talking to Uraraka.

Uraraka: So, what's your quirk?

Y/N: You know I'm not going to tell you, Uraraka. Just continue your work-

Denki: I bet it's something to do with mind reading, you always know when we get into trouble.

He complained for a bit, making me laugh.

Y/N: Just great intuition.

Deku: Maybe that's your quirk! It would make sense since you know quite a lot and seem to always have a strong gut instinct? Maybe your quirk makes it even stronger than the average person?

He continued mumbling as I shook my head, waving my hand in front fo me.

Y/N: No, that's not it either. But thanks.

Uraraka: Then what is it?

I sighed and shook my head, looking at the clock and waiting for the end of class.

When it eventually did end, I dismissed everyone and watched as they all rushed out the room.
I sighed, getting up and taking a few art pieces to go put them in the storage room to keep them safe.
I walked with some sketches under my arm, listening to my footsteps. It was so silent it was unsettling, everyone must have left to go to their dorms rather quickly.
When I got to the storage room, I went to turn the light on, but it only flickered then went out.

Y/N: Are you kidding me?..

I just put the sketches by the door on a shelf I felt with my hands. I turned and closed the door, heading back to my classroom to grab my bag and leave.
I left the main building and headed towards the gate.
Hearing a rustle, I stopped in my tracks.

Y/N: Hm?

I looked around, seeing nothing. I shrugged it off and continued on until I got to the train station.

There weren't too many people there, which was rather surprising. Just me, a few people in neat suits- probably business people, a mother with 2 kids who were running around and a person with black trousers and a black jacket, the hood being pulled up and their head down.
As I waited for the train, I put on some headphones and listened to my playlist, tapping my foot. When the train came, I got on board.
The compartment I was in was pretty empty besides myself and the person in black.