Cheater!Kirishima X Reader

Angst?
Most of it is gunna be anyway :'D
Flashbacks
Present

Y/N's POV
I was walking to my classroom (1-A) just like everyone else. There was just barely enough space to move around but after I got out from the crowd, there were students walking slowly and some stopped to stare at me.

I've been dating Kirishima for a while now, around 5 months I'd say? We had a very nice relationship and I'm sure he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I still remember when he asked me to go out with him.

I ran out to the front of the school and made my way into the trees, aware of my surroundings. The note had a bunch of hearts and asked me to meet here so someone could tell me something. I was honestly intrigued, why would someone give me a note?
I stopped when I saw a bunch of fairy lights and Kirishima standing there with [favourite food].
I smiled and stepped closer, standing around 2 metres away from him.
He handed me the [f/f] and started to get nervous.
Kirishima: Hey... Um, would you- Heh, sorry, would you like to go on a date with me? You don't have to- and if you do and it doesn't go right then um- I don't expect you to stay.

I smiled and nodded.
Y/N: Of course, I like you too.
He hugged me and didn't let go for a few minutes whilst thanking me and complimenting me.

The day was honestly, a great one. Just like the date. He had taken me to [Favourite place] and we hung-out for the entire day.
I turned my head to see a group of girls from another class staring at me, one was calling me over.
I pointed to myself and tilted my head.
The one calling me over grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the group.

Girl 2: Haven't you heard?..
Y/N: Huh?- What?
Girl 1: Kirishima cheated on you. We're so sorry.
Y/N: What? No he didn't.
Girl 2 shook her head.
Girl 3: He did, no one knows who with, just that they had another high school
uniform on.
Girl 1: See? It's all over Instagram.

She handed me her phone and I took it, seeing a picture of him with another person. He was blushing and holding flowers out to them.
I handed the phone back and backed away, tears in my eyes.

Y/N: No- He didn't.
They all nodded sympathetically.

Girl 2: If you need someone to talk to, we have your back!
She called after me as I ran the rest of the way to class.
Just like every other day, Kirishima was at the door waiting for me. He smiled when he saw me and I didn't even look at him.

Kirishima: Are you okay Y/N?-

I walked into class and sat down, feeling a few eyes on me. I didn't acknowledge them, I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

Kirishima sat in his seat and was talking quietly to Denki. I don't know what about, but most likely how I ignored him.
I sighed, taking my pen and book out, writing notes as class started.

All throughout class, Kirishima kept looking over at me and then looking back at his work quickly whenever I noticed and turned my head.

After class, I put everything in my bag as Uraraka walked over to me.

Uraraka: Hey, I don't know if anything happened, but I'm here if you need to talk.

She smiled at me and I returned the smile as she patted me on my shoulder and walked out the classroom.

Bakugo walked over to me as soon as she left and slammed a note on my desk. He walked out without another word.