Denki X Reader - Sleepover

Y/N's POV
I was heading to Mina's dorm for a sleepover with the 'BakuSquad' as Denki and Kirishima like to call us. I don't know why- it literally only has part of Bakugo's name in it?... Anyways, Bakugo isn't too keen on the name surprisingly.

We all hangout every weekend for as long as we can so Mina moved most of her stuff to make room for a sleepover. It'll only be me, her, Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero and.. Denki..

Mina knows I have a crush on Denki and I think she did this mostly because of that. She's always going on about how we'd "make a great couple" and "should spend more time together" like we don't already do that enough.

Nevertheless, I was there first with Mina- I mean it his her dorm.

We started preparing everything until she started to talk after a while.

Mina: So.. Y/N...

Y/N: Hm?

Mina: About Denki-

I dropped the blanket and pillow in my hands and looked at her.

Y/N: Yeah?..

Mina: What're you gunna do?

Y/N: What do you mean?

I picked the blanket and pillow up again and started placing them neatly on the mattress on the floor.

Mina: Well, are you gunna ask him out?

Y/N: No, he can do that.

Mina: Why? I mean- I'm not trying to be rude here, just curious.

Y/N: Asking people out is awkward, he finds that stuff easier than me because he's done it countless times to countless people. Also, I find it more exciting when they do it. To see how they do it.

Mina: Like after or during stargazing, on a picnic, in a restaurant, passing notes in class or just over text kind of thing?

Y/N: Yeah! Exactly!

Mina: I heard Denki just likes to go for it with whatever he can.

Y/N: Yeah, sounds like him.

I sighed and finished putting the duvet and blankets and pillows all over the mattresses placed neatly across the floor.

There was a knock at the door.

Mina: COME IN!

She yelled so loudly I swear my ear drumbs almost burst-

Denki, Kirishima, Bakugo and Sero all walked in together and smiled- except for Bakugo.

Mina: Wow, Bakugo, you actually came!

Bakugo: Only because shitty hair forced me to.

He crossed his arms, huffed and sat in the corner of the room.

Kirishima: Heh... uh.. Sorry- You know, usual Bakugo stuff.

He rushed over to Bakugo to try to convince him it wasn't so bad and it'd be like a normal hangout- Just overnight.