Mina

You were sitting with Mina when sero, bakugo and denki walked in holding blindfolds. you didn't notice this until it was too late. denki grabbed you and threw you into a closet while sero did the same to mina. bakugo locked the closet door.

you hear a small wince of pain from Mina and stand up quickly, holding your hand out for her to get up.
she takes the offer and gets up.

Mina: ouch...

you: im sorry...

mina: no need to apologise!

she flashes you a bright smile through her pain and lets go of your hand.

mina: soooo what do you wanna do?

you: watch cool videos on the internet?

mina: okay then! awesome! I have my phone right here!

you and mina scroll through popular videos on tiktok for a while until you see one you want to watch. you click on it and its a video of two best friends, one of which goes and kisses the other, then the second best friend kissing back.

the caption read: I kissed my bestie and now we're dating!!!

you: *sigh* I wish I could have that...

mina: same... but whats stopping us?

you tilt your head in confusion.

mina: you can go kiss sero- or denki! or even bakugo... maybe kirishi?-

you: I dont like them like that...

mina: then who DO you like?

you face anywhere but mina... how could you tell her you've had a crush on her for ages? she'd FREAK OUT!

you: um... it doesnt matter... keep scrolling

mina looks upset but continues scrolling until she hits a video of someone sitting on their partner's lap while they're playing video games.

mina giggles a bit.

you: hm?

mina points at the screen.

mina: that looks like me and you!

you look at the screen and see that she was right, they did look like you two.

you: hmm...

you watch the video replay and see the person crawling onto their s/o's lap again. then, you sit up, crawl closer to mina and sit on her lap, wrapping your legs around her torso and your arms around her neck.

you: like this, right?

mina nods, flustered.

mina: wh.. what are you doing...?

you: listen,

you pause and hold her chin between your thumb and finger, bringing it closer to your face.

you: I like you, a lot, and not as a friend so dont pull the "best friends?" crap on me. I...

you pause again, not knowing if this was going to ruin everything.

you: I love you mina, I want you to be by my side and cheer for me and for me to cheer for you....

you let go of her chin and reach for her hand, intertwining your fingers with hers.

you: I want to hold your hand in public, I want to hold you when you're upset. I want to know if you love me too... I want to know if this was a mistake.

you look at her, tears in your eyes. you couldn't hold in your sobbing any longer. you burry your face into her jacket and let go of her hand, holding her.

you: I... I need to know mina...

you look up at her, at this point, you were so vulnerable you'd believe anything.

you: do you love me..? can I call you mine forever? will you call me yours?

mina is in complete shock but pushes through it. she holds your chin, bringing your face closer to hers.

mina whispers: I love you, Y/N. I will call you mine, forever, death can't even part us, and if it dares, we will still be together.

she presses her lips against yours in a sweet kiss and you pull away, coming in again to hug her tightly, smiling.

you: my partner in crime...

mina giggles

mina: crime?

she raises an eyebrow.

you roll your eyes

you: you get what I mean! oh my god now its sounds cheesy

you both laugh like hyenas and hug eachother tightly.