Denki

me: this time theres no spin the bottle, but its pretty much like the other stories :).

you were at prom, sitting at a table all by yourself. your friends were all dancing together except denki, he was nowhere to be seen. you had come with another student but they ditched you for a prettier/more handsome student.
your head was in your hands as you sobbed, no one noticing since you were in the corner of the huge room. suddenly, you feel a warm hand gently lay on your shoulder, you turn around to see denki, standing behind you, smiling. he gestures for you to stand up, you do, looking up at him. he was taller than you expected.

denki holds a hand out to you: may i have this dance?
he asks, bowing.

y/n: of course.
you giggle.

denki walks up to you and wipes away your tears before reaching for something in his pocket. he pulls out a small, yellow flower and places it in your hair.
you blush at this and giggle again.

y/n: thank you, denki.
you smile.

denki: where did your "date" go?
he asks, looking around.

y/n: ditched me for *random student name*.
you point over to the dance floor at two students from other classes dancing badly.

denki smirks.
denki: how about we show them how to REALLY dance?

y/n: huh?-
denki grabbed your arm and dragged you to the dance floor. when he stops you almost slam into his back but he had quickly moves out of the way. you stumbled and closed your eyes tight, waiting for the fall that never came, you open your eyes slowly and see that denki had one arm around your waist and the other holding your hand. you then realised that you had been "dipped". you blush and giggle.

denki: wow do you ever stop falling for me?
he winks at you.

you wink back in a joking manor and he lifts you back up onto your feet.

denki: this prom is more like a ballroom dance in the medieval times.
he jokes.

y/n: i mean that *is* the theme.
you playfully roll your eyes.

you and denki were ballroom dancing for about 30 more minutes before he sweeped you off your feet (literally) and held you in the air by your waist.

you were shocked and confused on how he did that, but you were even more scared of if he dropped you. you put your arms out a bit, and he puts you down, hugging you close enough for him to whisper in your ear.

denki: id never drop you... i promise.

these words could be seen as very little but they made you feel like you had been given the entire world.
he grabs you by the hand and drags you outside to the cherry blossom tree with a swing underneath it.
he sits you down on the swing and starts to push you on it. he looks at you and gets lost in your beauty, admiring every little thing about you, your kindness, your determination, your beauty, everything.
he stops pushing you and you slow down, coming to a stop. he goes round to the front of the swing to look at you face to face.

denki: look, y/n... ive wanted to tell you something for a while now, and if i dont tell you now ill never get the chance and ill just beat myself up about it.

you look at him, confused, your head tilted to the side a bit. this made him blush like crazy.

denki: stop being so damn cute, its making this harder...
he whines.

you giggle and thank him for the compliment.

denki: ok ill just say it, i think you're very beautiful and an amazing person, and id love for you to let me take you out for coffee sometime and maybe go on a few dates and start dating. i honestly see a bright future for myself and that can only happen if *you're* in it.

you start to tear up because of his kind words.

y/n: thank you denki...
you go to hug him but suddenly stop.
denki looks at you confused.

y/n: your tie is messed up, stupid pikachu.
you giggle and gesture towards his tie.
denki is about to fix it before you stop him.
you pull him closer to you by his tie and kiss him gently. he puts his arms around your waist almost immediately, pulling you closer to him. finally, you pull away, looking up at him.

he pouts.
denki: why couldnt i kiss you for longer?
he asks, he then turns around to see your date who ditched you looking angry.

me: OH THIS TEA- oh by the way y/d is your date.

y/d: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?! YOU CAME WITH ME NOT THIS IDIOT!!
he hits you on your head.

denki pushes you behind him, making sure you dont fall.

denki: dont hurt them.

y/d: or what?

denki points behind y/d. y/d turns around to see the whole of class 1-a along with shinso behind them, arms crossed and huge grins on their faces. they carry y/d away and leave you and denki alone.

denki wraps his arms around your waist again, pulling you so close to him that you can hear his heartbeat.

denki: so... are we... you know, official?

y/n: yes, pikachu.

he lifts your chin up and kisses you again, the sunset shining on you both.

me: okay so far, this is my favourite one 😅