Tsuyu X Reader

SWEARING
Disappointment at the end.
———
POV: Y/N (first person)

Today wasn't a great day. I barely got any sleep because Bakugo was being a pain in my ass by yelling in his dorm. Now, you may be thinking "Y/N has a dorm near Bakugo's? How unfortunate"
No, no.
I do not.
I'm on a whole other fucking floor and that man can still make his voice reach it.

So I got no sleep. I'm assuming Deku pissed him off for existing (like always) but I didn't care to ask.
Instead, I sat in class, half asleep, spaced out.

I realised I wasn't present when Denki shook my arm a lot.

Y/N: Denki! God..

Denki: Huh? You've been out of it all day, what's up?

Y/N: I'm tired.

Denki: I think we're all a bit tired from last night, Bakugo wouldn't shut up, would he?

I nodded and heard Bakugo yelling again in the distance. I sighed and started packing up my things since everyone had been dismissed.

Denki: You gunna look for anyone? I can accompany you.

Y/N: Um... I might look for Tsu, but I dunno.

Denki: I'll tag along. Sero and Mina are having to help some teachers, Jiro is practicing for the talent show, Kirishima is hanging out with Momo and dying his hair and Bakugo's just... Bakugo.

I chuckled and nodded.

Y/N: He is a bit scary I admit.

Denki gasped sarcastically.

Denki: No!

I burst into laughter.

Y/N: I know I'm stating the obvious, but come on it's hard to say it aloud with him even in the same area.

Denki: True.

He shrugged and we walked out the classroom together to the cafeteria.
We sat down at a table and I leaned back into my chair.

Denki: I'm boreddd. Do you do this everyday?

Y/N: Yeah.

Denki: You're boring.

He teased.

Y/N: Alright, and what do you do, Pikachu?

Denki: I don't rhyme that's for sure. It's lame.

He laughed to show me he was still just teasing me.

Y/N: Yeah, okay, and what do you talk about?

Denki: I dunno. Things.

Y/N: Like the weather?

I raised an eyebrow and leaned further back in my chair, making it swing on the back 2 legs.

Denki: You better watch yourself swinging on that. You'll fall.

I stuck out my tongue and leaned further in spite, ultimately falling on my back and hitting my head off the floor.

I heard someone laugh behind me.

Y/N: Oh come on, that hurt..

I rubbed my head and opened my eyes to see Tsuyu walking over to me. She seemed slightly concerned but also amused.

Tsuyu: Are you okay?

I blushed a lot that my face was probably bright red.

Tsuyu: Earth to Y/N?

I tried to speak but the words got caught in my throat. I had liked Tsu for a bit, but it was only a small crush. It meant nothing at all. I wasn't in love. But even then, she always took my breath away.

I smiled awkwardly when she started giggling.

Tsuyu: Yeah, I'm assuming you're okay, I'll see you around.

She waved and walked away, leaving me still on the floor, on my back, smiling like an idiot.

But deep down, I knew I'd never tell her how I felt.