THAT Night

Y/n l/n was walking to her favorite bar. She typically doesn't drink, but she was willing to make an exception. Her older sister, s/n, was almost forcing her out to meet a new roommate. Even though s/n had kids, she still liked to get out and have fun.

*ring ring ring*

.......

*ring ring ring*

"What...?" A tired and hungover y/n answered her phone after a few rings. "Y/N! Finally, did you forget? It's concert week! Come on or you're gonna be late," Her co-star Nichi said through the phone. Y/n groaned at the loud noise, but sat up in a bed that she realized wasn't her own.

[Y/N POV]

Oh no... no, no no no. I couldn't have done this, right? My sister took me out last night, I went to the bar in town, and...that's all I remember. I look to my left and see a blonde guy laying in the bed. I stare at him for a second, then shake my head whispering "focus" to myself.

I stand up out of bed, stumbling a little because my legs hurt a little. Did I run last night? I struggle to put on clothes ( I hope they're my clothes) and rush out the door, leaving a note for the guy explaining that I had to go.

I quickly ran to the stadium, buying coffee on the way, to make it barely on time. "There you are! What happened? You look like a mess." Nichi, my co star, said to me as I ran in the door, with 30 seconds to spare before I was late.

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I'm sorry this is short, but I thought it was a good start to the story. Comment any ideas you might have for this story. Love you and Stay safe! <3