Gender Reveal (pt. 3)

"Denki, what is this?" I ask looking between him and the beautiful house.

"This, Y/N, is our new home. I want you to move in with me." He pulls out a small box, about as big as a gift card from the store. He opened it revealing a small silver key. My new house key. I looked between him, the key, the house and back at him.

I see the increasing fear and possible regret in his eyes as I take longer and longer to make my decision. I barely know him, but I'm pregnant with his child. I don't really know what I should say. "Yes," is what I mutter. I say it again a bit louder with excitement. "Yes!" We hug each other as tight as possible without pressing on my stomach. I look back at my new house and the light of my life. I look over at my new roommate and current partner smiling at me.

"Do you want a tour?" He asks, taking my hand; however he does not move to the house. I nod my head and he gives me a tour of the whole house.

*image of house layout*

After, we get back in the limo and drive to the stadium to deliver the envelope to Nichi and Amari. I see Denki grab another premade martini from the limo. "Seriously, that's your second one today." He shrugs and puts the glass back down on the mini-bar.

The ride is filled with our comfortable silence, both of us on our phones. The limo stops us at the familiar stadium I haven't visited in what feels like forever. I open the door to see Nichi, Amari, Kashu, Mayonaka, and Odoriko sitting on the stage talking, and laughing with each other. Exactly how I remember with just Nichi and Amari; before the boys showed up.

"Hey, everyone." They all stop talking and stare at me for a few seconds.

"Y/N!!"

"It's so good to see you. We got your call and we'd love to plan your party."

"Wonderful, I have the envelope right here, so go ahead. Choose the theme, decorations, everything. I want to be surprised!" I smile and hand them the small yellow envelope containing part of my wonderful future.

I see them open it and look inside, a smile widening on their faces. "You are going to love the party. We'll see you tonight at the show, right?"

I open my mouth to answer when I feel Denki's arms snake around my waist and light kisses on the back of my neck. I smile and say, "Of course. We'll both be there. I'm sorry we haven't been to them."

In between his kissing, I feel Denki breathe hot air on my neck. I turned my head to the right, letting him go to town on the left side of my neck. I see everyone stare at our PDA; getting weird looks from the guys in the group.

"I think we should get going now, we have another engagement to attend to." Denki lifts his head to talk to them. I nod in agreement, turning around. We turn our backs and wave bye to them. We walk out the door and back into the limo.

"I've never seen that side of you before. I thought you didn't like PDA." I smirk at him.

"I love PDA. I always showed PDA to my previous partners," he responds, pulling out his phone and going for the third martini of the day.

"Slow down, it isn't even noon yet."

"Ok, we have one more stop for the day before we can go to your sister's apartment and start packing up."

The limo takes us to a very nice lunch restaurant. The hostess takes us to an open table near the middle of the floor. We both order, and when we are done Denki stands from his seat, pulls out a small velvet box. He clears his throat while lowering to one knee. That's when it hits me. He opens the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"Y/N, these past few months have been the craziest I've ever lived, even as a hero. I don't ever want that to stop for either you or me. So, I ask, will you make me the happiest hero in this restaurant? Will you marry me?"

I stop at his question, quickly thinking about everything we've endured these past few months. I smile as big as I can and say "Yes!"

He stands up and puts the ring on my finger, giving me a huge kiss. I know things are moving super fast, but I'm ok with it. I want to spend my life with the love of my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I know I probably made some fans squeal with happiness and excitement. I almost squealed myself. I am really trying to give you guys wonderful quality content, but I'm also really busy in my personal life, so please remain patient. You guys rock! Love you all and Stay safe! <3