First Night Together 🍋🍋🍋

Dinner was takoyaki, one of my favorites. I sit down in a chair, Kaminari is sitting on my right, and Morino on my left. My sister serves the food up, and sits down in between Morino and Kito. "Itadakimasu," we all say in unison, then start eating. Morino wolfs down his food. "Morino, slow down. No one's gonna steal it," I said, with a faint smile on my face.

"Sorry, I just love Takoyaki!" he exclaims. I agree with him completely, but I've never wolfed down my food in the same way displayed to me. I laugh and eat my takoyaki.

***

After dinner, Kaminari decides to stay the night. "Do you want to stay in my room?" I ask, slightly hoping he'll say yes. He hesitates for a moment, then nods his head.

"Sure! I'd love to. I was just making sure how things would work out. I have a patrol tomorrow morning, so I probably won't be here when you all wake up. But I have the afternoon off," he explained. He flashed his signature smile as he helped clean up.

After the cleaning was done, Kaminari and I went to my room as S/N tried to put the kids to bed. It was about 11 o'clock at night before the kids were sound asleep. As S/N was doing that, Kaminari and I sat on my bed for a second.

(This is where the lemon starts, I'm just saying that I've never written this kind of thing before. I'll let you know when it's over too.)

He slowly moved closer, placing a hand on the side of my face as the other one slithered down my side, stopping at my waist. "Are you ok with this?" He asked me as he inched closer. I remained quiet as he continued to move closer.

When he was about an inch from me, I grabbed his face and pulled him into a strong kiss. I eased, but he came on just as passionately. After a few seconds, he licks my bottom lip. I open my mouth and he instantly shoves his tongue into my mouth. We fight for dominance. He wins.

We end up making out for a while before he pushes me on the bed. He quickly takes off his shirt, and joins me. We continue to make out, but he eventually trails down to my neck. Leaving a few hickeys along the way. As he gets to the collar of my shirt, he sits up staring at me for a moment before he asks, "Can I?"

I nod and he lifts my shirt up and up until it's off. He throws it to the side and continues kissing down my body. He goes down my stomach and down my right leg. As he goes down my body, I try to hold in my moans of pleasure. He stops about halfway to my knee

He comes back up to kiss my lips again. We continue making out. My hand slowly travels down his side to the hem of his shirt. I let it linger until he nods his head, giving me permission to take it off. After it's off, I pull back and admire his body.

"Like what you see?" He asked, and all I could do in response was drop my jaw. I trail my eyes up and down, eventually landing back at his face. I smile and tackle him to the bed. I start planting kisses all over his face, repeatedly going to his lips.

I trail down to his neck slowly, and his moans were delightful to hear. I feel his hands slide down my sides to my [some kind of bottom]. He tapped my back a couple times, which confused me. I looked up to see him smirking. He rolled us over until I was beneath him.

"Do you wanna go all the way?" He asks while breathing against my neck. I shivered, and muttered a 'yes'. He sits up and I feel him pull my pants down along with my panties. Leaving me bare on the bed. He quickly takes off his pants, leaving his boxers on.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I ask, looking down and seeing the bulge. He smirks at me, and shakes his head.

"Not yet, We're going slower tonight," He whispers in my ear, then he kisses my neck again, leaving marks to last the next day. His hand reached for my chest. He begins playing with my breast as he kisses me. His other hand slid to my hip and controlled it how he pleased.

I reach my arms up and around his neck, almost on instinct, to pull him as close as possible. We remain like this for a moment until he begins to move his kisses to my neck. While before he wanted to leave marks all over, this time he was kissing around, like he was looking for something.

I let out a soft moan as he seems to have found what he's looking for. My sweet spot. He continues to kiss and suck on it, and I'm doing my best to contain myself, because my room is right across the hallway from the kids' room. He finally decides that the time has come and sits up. He admires me for a second before standing up and taking his boxers off.

He lays right back down on top of me, and starts almost instantly. He thrusts in and out, slowly picking up the pace. I try to hold in my moans, but it was very difficult. He begins thrusting faster and faster. While before it seemed more organized, now it seemed messy. I could feel the knot building up in my stomach.

"I'm.....about.......to....." I started, but I couldn't finish my sentence.

I'm sure he understood, because he responded with, "Me.....too..."

The knot in my stomach built up quickly and I could tell he was closer too. We both came at almost the same time. And when he was done, he pulled out of me and plopped down next to me.

(This is the end of the lemon, I'm sorry it was so long. I've personally never experienced this so I can't really do it accurately. I'm going solely based off of what other people have written.)

He pulled the covers up over us and gave me a quick kiss. "'Night," he wraps his hands around my waist, pulling me closer. I repeat it back to him, and relax into the bed. I fall asleep almost instantly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I am really sorry this took so long to upload. I've been busy writing the lemon part and that took longer than I expected. I have been a little busy lately as well, so it's hard to find the free time to write. I'm also currently trying to read the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard. It's good so far, so I recommend it. Anyways, I hope you all stay safe, I love all of you! <3