The Rest of the Week (pt.1)

As Nichi, Amari, and I went off stage, the other group of just guys went on after us, and put on a show that looked robotic and repetitive. While they performed, we made sure our mic's were off and sat down in the little off-stage room. Meant for us to take a break before and after shows.

I grab a water bottle and drink almost all of it in one gulp. "Slow down, Y/N. You could drown doing that," Nichi said as she sipped her own water bottle. I widened my eyes and swallowed what I could. Coughing when I had the breath to.

"Don't say something like that I'll learn one way or another," I retort, finishing the bottle slower. I sit down on the couch and hear a ding from my phone. I see a message from my beloved boyfriend, Denki.

"Hey, babe. Do you want to come over for dinner tonight? I'll cook something nice."

I smile as I read it, catching the attention of the other two people in the room. I started typing a response, but the other girls in the room had other plans.

"Who is that?" Nichi started.

"Yeah, who could cause you to smile at your phone like an idiot?" Amari teased.

"My boyfriend, that's who." I send a response, "Absolutely! I'm super excited!"

They both continued to try and get a name or something from me. All they know is what I knew before I met him.

"When are we gonna hear more about him? He sounds interesting," Nichi told me as she got up. She tried looking at my phone to see anything, but I brought my phone closer to my chest. Hiding from her view. When she sits back down, I turn my phone off and set it aside.

"I know this is kinda late, but who's the other performing group? They've never performed with us before. Is it something the company did without telling us?" I ask while looking back out on the stage. Watching them perform to their own music.

"I honestly don't know, maybe the instructor can shed some light on it. We can text her tomorrow and maybe get some answers," Amari answered from the couch across from me. While Nichi just shrugged her shoulders.

*time skip after the show*

I change out of the uniform, and walk over to Denki's agency. I get a text message from him while I'm on the train. "Come to the agency. I'll be waiting."

When I get to the right stop, I get off and start walking to the agency. I go the same path as always, I've been there a million times before and know the way almost by heart. When I reach the familiar brick building, I walk up the stairs and through the door. I walk down the hallway to his office. I see him at his desk doing paperwork under a lamplight.

"Hey, baby." I walk behind him and give him a hug, "How was your day?" I hear a groan in response. I sneak a peek over his shoulder and see the paperwork he's working on.

"It's been hectic. There was a villain attack downtown and I'm still doing all of the paperwork for it," he looks away to see my smiling face. "I'm so sorry about dinner. I didn't expect this to run so long. Please don't be mad!" It sounded like he was begging me. Almost like this has happened before with a bad outcome.

"It's fine. I can grab some takeout for both of us, I'll be back soon." I give him a small kiss on top of his head. Then leave to get some take out. The place we normally go to is down the road, so I go there and grab 2 sandwiches. Then I walk back.

"I'm back with some food." I walk down the hallway and into his office. I set down the sandwich and he sat back, smiling at me. God I love that smile. I sit down in a chair with my own sandwich and we both have a dinner break.

*timeskip the next day*

I wake up in the chair in Denki's office. Denki is passed out in front of me with the papers under his head and the empty sandwich wrapper next to him. The papers were still unfinished, so I gathered them and set them in a pile with a little note. I cleaned up his office a little and left.

I went to the stage and saw Nichi and Amari standing outside. "Hey, what's up? You guys are normally inside."

"We don't know, the instructor told us to come out here and wait." Nichi answered, then the instructor poked her head out the door. We don't normally see her, but she's a nice older lady.

"Oh, good! You're all here. I want to introduce you guys to each other," she opened the door more and let us in. As we entered, there was the same guy group as the night before. They were sitting on the stage in our spots. We followed the instructor, hoping for a good reason to explain these guys.

"Meet your new co-stars! I train them as well, and that means your performances will be on the same nights. And the company wanted me to have as few groups as possible. The best way to do that is to merge the two groups I do have, and make one bigger group! And we're gonna do themed shows as well, based on popular pro-heroes. We're already collaborating with the top three guys and top three girls to work with!" She got very excited. I wish I could say the same for myself. But, I really like how things worked before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I'm happy with this chapter. I want you guys to comment any name suggestions for the guys. I'll give whoever's names I pick credit. I'm also probably gonna go on a hiatus for a while, so don't expect an update anytime soon. I don't know how long It'll be, but I need the time off right now. Love you all and Stay safe! <3