Second Night Together🍋🍋

After that encounter I went to the kid's room. What I saw warmed my heart. Denki and the kids were playing with toys and no one was yelling or arguing. He must have come in here with Morino while S/N and I were arguing.

I smile and motion for him to follow me. I led him to my room. I closed the door behind us, and sat on the bed with him.

"What's up?" he started.

I paused for a moment. Then said, "I'm sorry you had to see that. We don't normally fight. So it's a big deal when we do."

"That's ok, personally I'm an only child so I can't really relate to that aspect. But, I've fought with my friends before. I'm sure it'll be ok." He pulled me into a hug, and I don't know why, but I felt like crying again.

I wrapped my arms around him, as I started to feel light kisses on my neck. I adjust my position, and feel them getting more intense. He brings his head back up and plants a kiss on my lips.

He continues to plant kisses until it merges into one long kiss. He taps my lips with his tongue, asking for entrance. I give it to him, letting him explore my familiar mouth. We have a short battle for dominance, which he wins.

I let him do almost anything, but I don't want to go too far. I feel him move his hands from wrapped around my back, to placed on my hips. I can feel him moving them to his pleasure, making me grind against him. We really just stay like this for a moment, grinding and making out.

But, I think he wants to go further. He changes both of our positions to laying down. He then pins me to my bed, both of my hands above my head. I break away and stare at his face. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to go this far."

He nods his head, and lets me up. "Don't be sorry. I don't ever want to do something you don't want me to do." He planted one more kiss, except this one lacked lust, and contained love.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Honestly, I know I said updates are gonna be slow, and they'll be slower, But I'm happy with what I came up with in less than an hour. Oh! I almost forgot! Comment on any chapter any baby name suggestions. It's gonna be one boy and one girl. Love you all and Stay safe! <3  :)