A New Day

"Y/n, what happened? You've seemed off since you got here. You good?" Amari, my other co-star, asked after I struggled to change to my performance outfit. My performance outfit was a plain white t-shirt with a black leather jacket. My hair is kept down with some clips to keep it out of my face. And I'm wearing a lolita skirt with leggings underneath.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just...something happened last night, that I'm not ready to talk about yet." I hung my head slightly before our que to go on stage. As we are walking, the audience cheers and applauses for us.

"Y/n...What happened last night?" Amari asked me after we were done with our performance. Me, Amari and Nichi were in our dressing room trying to relax after the first performance of the week and waiting for our cut of the pay. Only moments after the question was asked, my phone rang. "Oh, thank god."

I answer, putting up a finger to say I'll be done in a moment. "Hello?...Oh! Hi!...uh huh.......Ok...yeah, I'll be there soon....Love you too. Bye!" I hang up and face my friends and co-stars, "I have to go, I'm sorry. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I turn around, and walk out the back door so I don't get bombarded with fans and paparazzi.

I ran back to my sister's place to see what was going on. She told me that there was a 'miniature disaster'. That probably means Morino and Kito have done something, maybe Kito got her quirk!

---------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Again, sorry for the short chapter, I know I only updated this yesterday, but I wanted to put up another chapter as soon as I was done with it. I'll probably update again at some point tonight. Love you all and Stay safe! <3