The Explanation

TW: Abuse and some cursing

"So, to recap, you, Nichi, and Amari got put with a guy group. And you don't like them because they intruded on you, and stole your spotlight. Look, I know you love attention, but that's too much. They did nothing wrong, and you shouldn't hate them for something they had little to no control over." 

"But, they did have a choice. They specifically told me that they were ecstatic to be asked and eagerly said yes. When they could've easily said no! They could've said they didn't want to!" I defended myself, but I could tell my sister wasn't having it.

Denki was quiet, I'm sure he has an opinion. But I think he just doesn't want to take sides. He was either spaced out or just following quietly. I couldn't really tell.

"You need to apologize, and move on. I understand where you're coming from but this is too extreme. Take it down a levelㅡ"

"Don't even try that! You do the same thing with Morino and Kito!" I cut her off.

"It works none-the-less!" She yelled. When she yells, things get bad. I flinched, mostly because this isn't normal, but I tried to remain strong. Denki took Morino to the other room, and didn't come back.

"But it makes me feel like a baby!" I started to tear up.

"Don't use that tone with me!"

"You sound just like mom!" I finished because I know I touched a nerve. She flinched back, and realized the same thing. I was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You little bitch!" she struck my face with the side of her palm. "You know better than this! How could you get an F and an easy A assignment?!" she struck me again on the other side of my face. Mom was always like this, and I couldn't wait to get out.

"I'm sorry! I've been busy," I retorted. I just wanted to go to my room and look at the day's homework.

"Busy with what, exactly? Hmm? Maybe it's that boyfriend of yours. You need to cut him out and focus on your work." She was stern, and got in my face. This was the norm in my house.

I wake up, go to school, come home, get yelled at, and go to bed hungry. She thought dinner was a privilege. Sometimes, my ribs would show through my skin and that's when people worry. Not when I show up to school limping or covered in bruises. Not eating was the least of my worries.

"When are you going to learn that in this house you either get an A, or you don't have dinner. Now go to your room!" She shouted as she pointed in the general direction of my door.

I was almost in tears, so I ran to my room. Tears showed weakness, so I couldn't let her see that I was at my worst. After I closed my door, I silently cried tears of pain as the stinging of my face caught up to me.

My big sister, who was in high school, opened the door. I whipped my head up, wiping my tears. She came in and closed the door right behind her. She basically teleported to my bed and sat next to me, holding her arms out. I threw my arms around her, and cried into her uniform. Mother was done scolding her because she decided to have me, which put S/N under her radar.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-I'm sorry. Iㅡ" I cut my sister off with a hug. I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt her damp shirt beneath my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I'm sorry for not updating! I will have to keep these updates kind slow for now, on all of my stories. It' mostly for personal reasons I don't want to talk about. But, yesterday was my birthday! I am now one year older. Love you all and Stay safe! <3