Chaos

When I get to my sister's apartment, I see 2 little brats running around the apartment. One with his quirk activated and the other chasing him around yelling at him. "They have been like this for at least 20 minutes and I have no idea how I'm getting them to sleep tonight." My sister, S/n, was in a panic because she doesn't know how her son's quirk works quite yet.

"It's fine, I've got this." I reassured her, "Hey! Kids! Come here," they both came running to me, "Now, what happened? I only know that you two have a lot of energy and won't go to sleep."

"Kito dared me to use my quirk without mom finding out!" Morino argued before his sister could get a word in, but after he said that she stayed quiet, signalling that it was true. "And I couldn't get it to stop, so I tried to run away so I wouldn't hurt anyone." Minorin almost started crying.

"It's ok, no one got hurt and nothing ended up broken. Now, Kito what's your take on this?" I turned to her and she quietly spoke "I did dare him, but I didn't know he wasn't able to turn it off!" She defended herself.

"Ok, well like I said no one got hurt and nothing was broken. I hope you both learned a lesson here. Now, go to bed and I'll see both of you tomorrow afternoon." I send them off and turn back to my sister, "And, that's how you do that. I'll be sleeping in tomorrow because I don't want to explain what happened to my co-stars right now. 'Night!" I walk down the hall to my room and jump on my bed to sleep for a while.

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I'm happy with how this story is turning out. I hope you guys like this as much as I do, please comment on any ships, events, etc. you want to happen in this story (no ships with Kaminari please). I hope you have a good day, Love you and stay safe! <3