Positive

"In case you didn't get the hint, you could be pregnant y/n. With an actual child." They continue to finish each other's sentences, it's kinda weird if I'm being honest. We were all sitting together at a restaurant eating lunch, and talking about how this past week went.

"But...I n-need to take a-a test to be sure, right?" I stuttered out, feeling nervous for some reason. I should be ecstatic about this. I've always wanted kids since I was a kid myself. Both Nichi and Amari nodded confirming my statement.

About an hour later, we walked to the drugstore to buy a few pregnancy tests and I am sure the cashier was being very creepy. I brush it off, and continue with my friends back to my sister's apartment. "This is where we must leave you, unfortunately. Let us know what the results are, kay?" Nichi gave me a hug, then Amari and I nodded 'yes'.

I took a deep breath and entered my sisters apartment. "I'm back," I say, slightly quieter than normal. My sister, s/n, walked in and instantly saw the bag in my hand. "What's that?" She pointed to the grocery bag in my hand.

"Pregnancy tests..." I muttered, hoping she would leave me alone about it. But alas, I was wrong. She immediately took my hand into the other room and opened the bag for me, revealing 4 different pregnancy tests so I'm sure about what the results may be.

"Do you know how these work? If not, it's good to read the instructions," She spoke really fast as if she was either nervous or excited, or both. "S/n, slow down. I will need to read the instructions, but I think I understand the gist of it."

"Ok, now go to the bathroom and take care of that. And do one at a time, not all at once." She sends me on my way to the bathroom of the apartment. Luckily the kids are at school right now, so I don't have to try to explain anything to them yet. I take a breath and take each test, one by one and set a timer according to the longest one to wait for, 15 minutes. I come back out of the bathroom and sit on the couch.

Waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...and done. I go back to the bathroom when the timer goes off and look at each test. Positive, positive, positive, and positive. I put on a look of horror and nervousness and excitement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I didn't really know how to start this chapter, but I think I got it. I had to do a little more research on this. My semester is ending at the end of this week, so I won't be able to update daily anymore. Probably not even weekly, I was thinking about 2 or 3 times a month. I'm sorry this is such a drastic change, but my schedule is changing a lot. Love you and Stay safe! <3