Sɪxᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ

♡︎ Sɪxᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ ♡︎
"Kinky"

⚠️🔞

Jisung's lips part slightly to let a soft moan come out, back arching a little bit and hands gripping on Minho's shoulders. The elder's teeth trap the right nipple of the boy, kinda harshly but not enough to hurt him. He's been kissing that soft chest for long minutes and he doesn't care if a whole hour passes, he loves to give Jisung the attention he deserves.

"Have I ever told you how incredibly pretty you are, my little baby?" Minho asks against Jisung's milky and soft skin as his arms hug him tighter.

"H-Hyung~"

The boy is sitting down on his husband's lap, completely naked and under Minho's spell. He feels so vulnerable but so damn good with all the kisses and pettings he's getting. Jisung whimpers again when Minho sucks his right nipple harder and moves his finger to pull the left one in a more gentle way. His back arches as his hips move forward, trying to get some friction for his member. Minho smiles, sticking his tongue out to lick the nipple.

"You're eager, aren't you?"

"Y-Yes!" the younger whines.

Minho pulls away from the chest after giving it a few kisses, he smiles at his husband and goes in for a kiss. The touch is hot and needy but really lovely. Today is different, not just because it's only 7:30am but because there's a reason for them to be like this, beyond the heat they feel for the other. Jisung moans when Minho bites his lip and squeezes his ass, the whole room has an erotic vibe none of them can ignore.

"M-Min" the black haired pants a bit "Please!"

"Alright, baby" answers the elder as his kisses move to the jaw and neck.

Minho lays his husband on the bed again so he can go look for the lube inside that box Jisung bought. A smirk forms on his face when he sees one particular item there and a river of ideas come to him. Jisung's little hands grip on the sheets, breathing unsteady and lower lip trapped between his teeth as he feels his member twitch at the chilly air of the morning. He smiles when he sees Minho get on top of him again with a flirty smirk.

"Can we start now?" the younger asks with a pout.

"Kind of" Minho kisses his husband passionately "You know.. I never actually looked at what you bought on that page"

"W-What with that?" Jisung exhales harshly when he feels Minho's lips on his neck "Why does it matter now?"

Jisung whines when he feels something cold around his neck, his eyes look for his husband as he frowns confused. Minho chuckles devilish, not saying any word, just staring at the thick black leather collar he put on his pretty and innocent kitten, who whines trying to reach for the thing around his neck. Minho doesn't let him as he pulls from the chain the collar has attached.

"I'm in the mood to play" Jisung's eyes widen when he realizes what the collar is.

Nipple clamps.

"I-I" the boy gulps "I-I was curious! W-What if they h-hurt?"

"It's alright, baby. They're adjustable and if you hate them, we can take me off, alright?"

"Alright, hyung"

The elder supports himself on the bed with his hand right next to his husband's head. Carefully, he opens one of the clamps and under the scare glance of Jisung, he traps one of the nipples without a warning, making the younger whine loudly and open his eyes incredibly wide.