Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ

♡︎ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ ♡︎
"Make love to me"

After good time spent watching movies with the cats, eating and joking about whatever, Minho and Jisung are ready to finally enjoy the night. As usual, the cats stay downstairs to nap nearby the flowers while the humans have a heated make out session.. though tonight it's quite different. The heated make out session turns into a very soft and gentle battle of lips.

"I really love you, Hannie~" Minho says while kissing Jisung's neck.

Last year they didn't do this, they spent time together but both were different.. now, it's like they are alive again. Their relationship is healing and their hearts have bonded once again. It feels amazing.

"M-Minho, stop" Jisung giggles pushing Minho away "Don't do that"

"Why?" the elder smirks "I know you love hickeys"

The blue haired blushes aggressively, "I-I don't wanna do anything rough tonight"

"Why? Is everything alright? You feeling a bit unwell?" Minho immediately worries since Jisung is usually the one encouraging their kinky practices.

"No! No!" the male shakes his head "I just.." he gulps blushing "I just want to make love"

"We always make love"

"But.. soft and gentle"

Jisung is not even able to look at Minho, he's damn embarrassed. He feels like 17 again when they first did it and Minho was so gentle, Jisung didn't even feel pain. His husband just stares with a grin, he loves when Jisung goes full shy baby and blushes. Oh, how much Minho wishes to tease him but what Jisung wants, Jisung gets.

"Then let's love each other all night"

The younger looks up, he smiles a bit after looking at Minho and just blushes more. How adorable he looks. The brunette gets closer, embracing his husband's small figure and connecting their lips in a very soft kiss. Their lips move gently, not rushing anything and just enjoying the taste of wine in their mouths. Minho makes sure to start caressing Jisung's body even above the clothes, he wants to make the other feel good and loved.

Slowly and without breaking the kiss, they move to the bed, where the elder gently lays his husband so he can properly remove his clothes. Jisung just stares at Minho with his ears about to fire up. Since he was already in house clothes, there's no much to remove and he'd rather watch Minho take off the white shirt and pants.

"How come you are still so hot?" Jisung asks tilting his head to the side.

"I like working out" shamelessly answers Minho, staring at Jisung as he undoes his belt "Thanks for noticing"

"Y-Yeah.."

Before Jisung can say more, Minho takes off everything fast so he can lay on top of his husband and kiss him. Again, the kiss is gentle but a bit more intense, a bit hotter but with such sweetness, they can perfectly feel the love. Minho starts to undress his husband in a very low pace as he enjoys the kiss, soft swollen lips touching his with such desire of more.

⚠️🔞

"Do you know how much I adore you?"

Jisung's breath starts to cut when he feels Minho's growing erection against his. It feels so good Jisung can't contain a small moan leaving his lips. It's not like they didn't have sex two days ago, but today he just feels extremely sensitive and shy.