Tᴡᴇɴᴛɪᴇᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ

♡︎ Tᴡᴇɴᴛɪᴇᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ ♡︎
"Try me"

Jisung takes a deep breath. Today is the day their adopted child is coming home permanently. It's been months since they visited the adoption home after Minho's birthday. They even allowed the kid to spend Christmas and New Year with them, thankfully it went amazingly and Jisung just cried a little bit. Even nana did when she got the pics.

The kid is about to be 4, he's very curious about everything and has been up for adoption since he was born. He's very shy too and got really attached to the couple really fast. Neither Minho nor Jisung thought about backing up, they fell in love the first second the little kid shyly grabbed Minho's pants to show him his teddy bear.

A teddy bear they promised to adopt too.

"Stop freaking out" Minho back hugs his husband "Everything will be alright"

"What if he doesn't like us anymore?"

"He will"

"But-"

Minho shushes his husband kissing his cheek, "Baby, it will go perfectly"

The doorbell rings and their hearts stop. The moment is now and there's no way back. All papers are signed, everything is ready, they even have the new room all painted and with new stuffs they bought. It's a exciting, yet nerve wrecking moment. 

Minho kisses his husband before going to open the door, Jisung can barely move. He's shocked, emotional, happy, nervous... he's a whole basket of feelings. But as soon as the sweet giggles of the child fill the room, his heart melts and all worries disappear.

"Heeey, little one" Minho kneels down to receive the small kid with a big hug. The toddler just giggles as his fluffy black hair jumps with him. And of course, his teddy bear in hand.

"Good morning!" Nayeon, the woman who's been helping them through the whole process, smiles brightly at them.

"Good morning" Jisung smiles back getting closer, calling the kid's attention "Hey, muffin"

"Hi!" his small chubby hand waves at Jisung "Up, please" he makes grabby hands to the blue haired, who has to take a hold on his husband before he faints.

Nayeon chuckles softly at the cute scene, the boy has gotten so attached to them he even demands to be lifted and kissed on the cheek. Jisung lifts him carefully and after placing a small kiss on his cheek, the boy hugs his neck.

"I think I should get going" Nayeon tells Minho, since Jisung is too absorbed in this precious moment "I hope you are all set"

"Of course" the brunette smiles "Thank you so much, really. For absolutely everything"

"I wish you all the best and see you next month for the monthly visit!"

Jisung doesn't even listen. He doesn't care about anything but he's baby right now. He's too happy and too emotional. The little boy hasn't moved away from the embrace and it warms him fully. Sadly for him, he hast to pull away.

"I see you brought your little friend with you" the elder gets closer with a fond smile.

"He wanted to come" the boy says. His whole aura is very shy, innocent and soft "Mr. Teddy bear doesn't like to sleep alone" the toddler adds with puppy eyes, making the adults chuckle softly.

"And he won't be, never ever ever. Promise" Minho's smile widens when his son smiles too "Wanna see your room?"

"Yes!"