Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ

♡︎ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ ♡︎
"Wish you back"

It's almost midnight and Minho just got to his hotel room in Sidney. A few drinks, Chan said. What a lie. They didn't step out of the bar until Chan was absolutely wasted and Minho had to carry him to the room next door, even lay him down and hear his unstoppable rant about his forever love for Felix and their baby girl and how much he wanted to cuddle them to sleep, Minho swears Chan even cried a little bit. Who would've thought such serious man would have such soft weakness.

Minho sighs as he throws his body to the perfectly organized bed, feeling his back hurt a bit by the sudden stretch and relaxation. A delicious pain, to be honest. It must be around 11pm in Seoul and he wonders what's his baby husband doing.

Before he can even reach for his cellphone, it starts ringing.

Hannie ♡︎ FaceTime Audio...

Nothing else needed, Minho slides his finger across the screen to answer.

"Baby-" a loud moan makes his mouth shut.

"Hyung~"

Holy shit.

"Hannie" Minho swallows "What are you doing, you little naughty boy?"

"I miss you so much~" the younger muffles a moan "I want you here now! Come back"

"It's been just four days of the convention"

"Too long.. I want Min Min with me" his cute acting just melts Minho's heart.

"You missing the cuddles?"

"Yes!"

"And the kisses?"

"Yes" Minho can perfectly imagine Jisung pouting.

"And something else..?"

A muffled moan again, "Yes"

"What are you doing?" of course he knows what his pretty husband is doing but he wants to play along, he wants the teasing.

"How about I show you?"

When did this kid became so bold?

The phone makes a sound again, Minho moves it away to find on the screen that Jisung is calling him to FaceTime. He smirks, quickly answering. Eager to see his baby and know what is he doing.

⚠️🔞

His eyes widen when the first thing he sees is Jisung's pretty face all red, cheeks burning, eyes glossy and mouth slightly open, letting out a soft chant of moans. He's shirtless from what Minho can see and he wouldn't be surprised if there isn't any piece of clothes covering his body.

"My beautiful baby" Minho bites his lip slowly.

"Hyung~" Jisung whines "I miss your touch" the male's free hand move to his own neck and collarbones "I want you so bad"

"How bad?"

"This bad"

Jisung moves his phone a little bit more down south and with the help of his feet, he gives Minho a full view of what he has been doing for a while. There's a dildo already inside his tight hole, it's turned off but still there. Jisung arches his back a little bit, just the thought of being seen by his husband is exciting.

"You little naughty boy" Minho scoffs "You couldn't wait, could you?"

"I can't.. I just want you now"