In the Van

"I'm just saying, when are you guys gonna stop having kids ?! I mean you already have like 15 kids !! What's enough ?! And I think you've reached your marker dude-"

Casey was cut off.

"What do you mean ?"

"Raph, you're exhausted 24/7 !! This morning you slept till two pm and Ralphy-...Ralphy burned his arm and the only thing you could think of is why he did that and he knows better. You didn't even ask if he was ok. That was only a flesh wound and you're lucky !!! Ralphy is only seven Raph. He's not capable of taking care of all fourteen of his siblings at once-"

Yet again Casey was cut off by an angered Raph.

"Excuse me ! There's four of them. They outnumber me !! They can take care of their siblings for an hour or so while I get some sleep !"

"That's just it Raph !!! You're always sleeping !! And Ralphy, Ricky, Randy and Ray always have to take care of their siblings !!! That isn't what seven year olds are supposed to do Raphael !!! They're supposed to be kids having fun with their siblings ! Not taking care of them all the time !"

"Yea well I took care of Mikey and Donnie all the fucking time and all damn day long ! And there was only one of me ! There's FOUR OF THEM for god damn sake !!!!

"Watch your mouth man, my kids don't need to hear your dirty mouth !"

Casey snapped and Raph growled.

Raph leaned his chair back and turned over and closed his eyes.

"How many kids is too many Raph."

Casey asked and Raph sighed.

"Mikey wants two of each. Two singles, two twins, two triplets, two quadruplets. And if that's what he wants I'll give it to him. As long as he's happy and not mad at me."

Raph said groggily and he fell asleep before Casey could say anything.

"Man he's got you wrapped around his finger pal."

Casey said and continued to drive.

They drove to Durham NC when they had to stop for dinner and then they had to stop at a hotel.

They stayed in their van groups in the two rooms but they had two rooms that connected to those rooms so adults have one room and kids have the other.

In the morning everyone got up at six and grabbed the hotel breakfast and got back on the road.

They drive for six hours and finally reach their destination at about 12:30.

(Sorry it's short but I try to chunk it by locations.......if that makes sense.)