Family Outing

Leo sighed, walking out to see Raph and April loading the babies into their strollers which were carseats and then into one of the vans.

Cody, Allison, Alyssa, Lori and Dominic were standing with Donnie.

"You few may go to the mall but you must have your phones on at all times and tell us if you decide to go somewhere else. Text me when you're coming back and I'm giving you each ten dollars to get lunch. As the older cousins and siblings you must watch over them, do you understand Cody and Lori...mostly Cody...?"

Donnie asked sternly and Lori nodded.

"Yes sir."

Lori answered confidently.

"I got this yo."

Cody said and Casey snickered from behind Donnie loading up a few diaper bags.

"Are we sure about this ?"

Donnie asked, looking at April and Raph.

"They'll be fine Donnie."

April said smiling at the helicopter parent Donnie has become.

"Why can't I go with them ?"

Donnie asked and all the kids were slowly getting into the car.

Leo came from the lab up behind Donnie and smacked his ass and whispered something no one else could hear.

Donnie's cheeks turned red and he pulled his pants up a bit, still not wearing a shirt.

"On second thought I'm good. They'll be fine."

Donnie said, breathing deeply.

Everyone loaded up the two vans and got on their way, leaving Donnie and Leo to an empty lair for once in who knows how long.

Casey drove one van and April drove the other. While Raph rode in the back with Michelle and a few of his other babies in Casey's van.

Once the van was out of sight, Leo grabbed Donnie by the hips and pushed him against a wall and got up in his face only an inch apart.

"Ready ?"

Leo asked and kissed Donnie hard and Donnie returned the passion hungirly.

As they drove down the road, Casey saw Raph looked a bit down, so he figured he'd pulled over and let Raph drive, thinking that might cheer him up.

He figured Raph never drove anywhere so it'd be fun for him to finally drive again.

But when Casey pulled over to trade places, Raph tensed and refused.

"What ? Why ?"

Casey asked confused.

"I-I'm-I can't-umm-"

Raph was stuttering and looked ready to cry in embarrassment.

"You can't...what ?"

Casey asked seemingly clueless.

"I can't drive ! Ok !?"

Raph turned and faced the window.

"Oh man, Raph-I didn't-I didn't know man. Sorry."

Casey said and they drove the rest of the way to the park and Casey and the kids got out and Raph got the babies into the stroller and April helped once she got there too.

Then April got an idea.

"Hey, why don't we do those harness things I got you guys....and you never used them ? Come on. It's better than the strollers, and it'll be easier to divide the babies up between us."