Conquer Your Fears, then Defeat Them

In the morning, Raph woke up with a krik in his neck and rolled his head a bit and remembered his baby girl. He looked down to see she was looking up at him.

He smiled down at her, picking her up as she cooed at him.

Raph got up and walked into the kitchen and saw that there were bottles on the counter and water was warming in two tea kettles on the stove.

Raph turned a bit more to see Donnie with no shirt on, only baggy basketball shorts, which hung low enough for Raph to see most of Don's butt.

Raph saw that his brainy brother had airpods in and chuckled at the realization he didn't know his older brother had joined him in the kitchen.

Raph, then noticed something that made him blush in embarrassment. His little brother's tail was hanging out the back of his shorts.

The four brothers all had tails, but decided it was something they kept hidden from the others.

Raph walked over to the turtle and placed a hand on his shoulder to alert him of his presence.

Donnie jumped and took out an earbud and turned to face Raphael.

"GEEZ, Give me a heart attack why don't ya ?!"

Donnie said and took a breath before putting some of the water in each bottle on the counter.

"There's six bottles here, I already filled them with some formula I made. Five for your little ones and one I'm making for Michelle, which is a special concoxion I make for newborns since their stomach can't handle much-"

Donnie was rambling, a clear sign to his brother he was nervous.

"Thank you Donnie."

Raph cut him off and Donnie smiled and went back to finishing the bottles.

Raph cleared his throat, thinking it best to let him know his tail is peeking out.

"Ummm, Don. Your tail."

Donnie didn't need any more information, his cheeks turned red and he tucked his tail back in and pulled his shorts up.

"Oh-mygosh-I'm so sorry Raph."

Donnie scrambled and looked down.

"Hey, it's fine Don. Really. Remember the time you walk in on me-"

Donnie put his hands up in motion for Raph to stop talking.

"I'd rather not remember that, thank you."

Donnie giggled and capped the bottles and handed one to Raphael and he fed Michelle.

As they did that, April walked in with Leo in tow.

"Morning guys."

April smiled. Leo looked at Donnie with a smile and walked over and french kissed his boyfriend and Donnie smiled and churred lightly to his love.

"You need help ?"

Leo asked lightly laughing as Donnie held him close, nuzzling him.

"That would be great."

Donnie said and handed Leo two bottles and April, who walked over, two bottles as well. He himself took two and they walked into the dojo and each fed two babies.

After that was done, Donnie and Casey stayed in the dojo with the babies and April, Raph and Leo made the rest of their family breakfast.

Raph and April cooked bacon, turkey bacon, scrambled eggs and pancakes.