A Good Morning.......Maybe

It was a seriously sunny day in Northern Georgia when sunlight shone through the large windows in one of the largest mansions on the block.

Raph rolled over in his wonderfully comfortable queen size bed to see his sleeping husband next to him in another queen bed just waking up as well.

The sound of crying woke them up at this extremely late hour of 8am.

The crying seemed to have turned into a symphony as Raph groaned and rolled over and placed a hand on his husband's back and whispered softly to him.

"I got 'em baby."

Mikey groaned sleepily and went back to sleep.

Raph yawned and put on pajamas so he wasn't walking around in his boxers. He put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a red t shirt.

Then he went to his nightstand and got two bottles of formula and put water in them and shook them a bit and walked over to a larger bassinet and reached in.

He put the two bottles in the two hungry, whiney, babies mouths and yawned once more looking down at the two baby turtles.

"Good morning Mia."

Raph said and picked up the small baby girl turtle wearing a Dk orange onesie.

The other turtle in the bassinet made a bit of whiney noises and Raph picked that baby up too who was wearing a Lt orange onesie.

"Good morning to you too Russel."

Raph kissed both babies on the forehead and brought them to the living room where he put them in two, of the five, baby swings and walked into one of the bedrooms.

He walked in to see three baby cribs with all three small turtles jumping up and down in them with their binkies on the floor in front of them.

Raph walked to the first one and picked the baby up.

"Good morning Romeo."

Raph said and hugged the baby wearing Lt red footsie pajamas and went to the next crib and picked up that baby.

"Morning Reed."

Raph kissed the small head and the baby wearing Dk red footsie pj's nuzzled Raph's arm as he leaned back and made room for the next baby to sit in Raph's arms.

Raph went to the final baby's crib and picked the baby up.

"Morning Miley, my small sunshine."

Raph kissed the baby, wearing maroon footsie pj's, on her very small head as he carried the babies to the living room and put them in one sectioned off area of the living room.

When each set of the babies were born Raph built rubber small fenced in areas for them to play in so Mikey and him could have the couch for each other to sit on...if the kids would let them for more than a split second.

Raph sighed and went to the kitchen and got out as many sippy cups as he could find and filled a little over half with apple juice. Half of the other half with orange juice and the others with water.

Raph carried three sippy cups in his arms and gave them each one.

"Aj for the trio."

Raph says and hands each triplet a sippy.

"Maroon for Miley, Light red for Romeo, Dark red for Reed."

Raph goes back into the kitchen and is finishing up the rest of the sippy cups when he feels small hands on his legs.

He looks down to see four toddler turtles looking up at him groggily.

"Good morning tots."

Raph handed them their drinks in their favorite color cups to match their footie pajamas.

"Lt Blue for Maci, Yellow for Ron, Lt Pink for Mari, and Dk pink for Maya."

Raph smiled at his kids as they went to their fenced in area of the living room on their own. Raph watched to make sure they each went in the right area.

A little later, another turtle tot came out and Raph handed him a cup to match his buttoned pajamas.

"Brown for Ross."

Raph said and patted the small turtle on the head as the little one went to his area.

"Lastly the quads."

Raph said and as on cue, out came four kid sized turtles wearing pajamas that have different things on them. One has pajamas with trains on it, the next has cars on theirs, the second to last has frogs on theirs and the last one has just plain black ones on. They walked up to Raph and he handed them their cups which weren't sippy cups. The quads got medium sized cups with lids and straws.

"Black for Ralphie, Dark Grey for Ricky, Light Grey for Randy and White for Ray."

The quads sat on the couch and Raph made breakfast.

After Raph had given the babies their bottles, he gave the kids with teeth their breakfast, which consisted of: bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles and applesauce.

"Quads watch the babies for a minute. Mommy is still sleeping."

Raph said and went to his and Mikey's room to check on the sleeping birth mother.

The red turtle got in bed with him still sound asleep.

He crashed on the bed, exhausted from doing all that alone and fell asleep....on accident.