Getting Ready

At 8pm Leo was getting dressed for going out with Raph and Casey with Donnie helping him.

Leo has on a pair of jeans that are loose around his legs and tight around his waist and a teal polo he's unbuttoning while Donnie helps put his sneakers on.

Meanwhile Donnie has the opposite problem. He has no clothes on and doesn't want to put any on.

"Donnie come on, you promised to help Mike and April watch the kids."

Leo said and tried not to laugh at his mate spread out on the bed after tying his boyfriend's shoes.

"I knoooooow. But my rash itches on my thigh and pants will only make it worse and the one on my back really itches and I can't reach it !"

Donnie complains and Leo chuckles as he watches his mate grin widely as he flips over onto his plastron and Leo leans over him and scratches his back for him.

"Ah~so much better babe."

Donnie said and there was a knock at the door.

Leo giggled at the flustered look on Donnie's face as he threw their blanket over Donnie's rear end and yelled for them to come in.

"Hey Leo, Casey asked if you're ready to - oh did I - I'm sorry, what exactly am I looking at here ?"

April walked in and saw what looked like the physical act of love but wasn't quite there yet since only one of them was naked.

"Donnie's rash is bothering him so I'm helping out before I have to go."

Leo smirked at Donnie's blush as he buried his face deeper into his pillow.

April got a bit serious and asked a question Donnie really didn't want to hear.

"Is it anything serious ?"

"No he's just got a shell rash from one of his shirts material he was allergic to. But it seems to be spreading so I'm not sure yet."

Leo explained.

"If you want, I can look at it and see if there's any help I can assist in."

Leo nodded and Donnie groaned in protest.

Leo laughed a bit before moving the blanket down his mate's back so April could see his rash on his shell.

April leaned over with Leo to see it was indeed a nasty shell rash.

"Hmm, it might be something more than allergies if it's spreading in different places. Ya know what, it looks like atopic dermatitis. It's like Leo said, just itchy clothes. Have Leo rub some lotion on your rash and it should go away soon. Where else is it ?"

April asked and Leo let a tiny unnoticeable blush spread across his cheeks.

"His thigh and-"

Leo was interrupted by Donnie.

"DON'T YOU TELL HER !!!"

Donnie shouted and Leo and April had to hold back a loud obnoxious laugh.

"I won't you big baby."

Leo said and kissed Donnie's cheek and a bit of his exposed neck.

"Tell Casey I'll be right out please April."

April nodded and closed their door behind her.