The Story of Ralphy's Life

Mikey walked with Donnie and Leo's oldest daughter Lori into the first bedroom which used to be Leo's old room.

Seeing the old bedroom made a bunch of old memories flood through his head.

When they walked in there was a bed in the middle of the room just like how Leo had it. Then on the wall on the left was a tv and a movie player. On the wall to the right is covered in posters.

The floor was clean and the room was spotless, just like how Leo kept it.

Mikey smiled a bit when he saw the condition of the room.

"You are just like Leo ya know that."

Mikey said and Lori nodded as she set two fluffy and thick blankets on the floor on either side of her bed with two pillows at the top of each and folded the sheet back nicely.

Mikey watched then went to the next room across the hall which used to be Raph's.

When he walked in, there was a bed in the corner, like always, and where Raph's drum set used to be there's a bike and a woodwork desk with tools on it and a laptop.

Then on the floor were a couple tween magazines.

He watched his nephew make beds on the floor like Lori did as he looked around a bit more and something grazed Mikey's ankle and spooked him.

"Wait ! Wait ! Don't hurt Splat !!"

The tween yelled as he came over and grabbed something at Mikey's feet.

Mikey saw a bearded dragon crawl the turtle's shell and rest upon his shoulder/shell.

Mikey shivered at the creature.

"What is that THING ?"

Mikey hissed and Dominic winced at the title his Uncle called his pet.

"Mom and Dad got it for me when I was little. I named him Splush but then he accidentally got mutated and now I call him Splat."

Dominic said as he pet his reptile and explained.

"Why Splat ?"

Mikey asked judgingly.

"Because he can do this-"

He placed the dragon on the floor and it turned to liquid on it's own.

Mikey gasped and watched the reptile regain its mass and looked normal again.

"That's...weird."

Mikey said and walked out and to the room next to Lori's which used to be Donnie's.

He walked in and there were two turtle tots making beds on either side of the larger bed they apparently shared.

"You almost done ?"

Mikey asked as he looked around.

The bed was in the center of the room pushed against the wall, like Lori's, with a sports bin on either side with different sports thing in them.

One the shelf above the left side of the bed was a light purple mask hanging from it and nothing on the shelf above the right side.

"Yes sir." "Just about"

The twins said one after the other.

"Good."

Mikey said and left to the last room.