The Destination

They get out at an alley where Casey used to live and unloaded all the kids into strollers or just walking for the older ones.

Mia, Russel, Miley, Romeo and Reed got into a stroller and Ally rode on a step behind the stroller that was pushed by April

Robin, Ross, Maci, Maya, Mari and Ron rode in a stroller and Camien rode on a step behind the stroller pushed by Casey.

Mikey and Raph walked behind them.

"What are we doing HERE ?!"

Raph asked grumpily.

"We're here to see our family Raphael ! It's a good idea now shut it and walk !"

Mikey snapped and Raph looked down and all anger washed from his face and he seemed depressed like April and Casey saw before.

Raph sighed.

"Yes baby."

Raph said and walked behind a hobbling Mikey.

They reached the entrance to the lair and saw Leo sitting on the couch.

Leo heard the symphony of talking and crying and turned to see his family.

"Guys !"

Leo says excitedly and uses the couch to lift himself up slowly and walks over, limping, to his family he hasn't seen in 15 years.

"Hey Leo !"

April exclaimed and hugged Leo and Casey laughed a bit and hugged Leo too.

"How are you doing Leo ? You're limping."

Casey stated and pulled out of the hug to look at him.

"Oh I'm fine. Just the surgery I told you about, really hurt. But the doctors say I'll be fine, just I can't do much so Donnie's with the kids in the dojo."

Leo said and looked at the dojo along with everyone else.

"How's Donnie doing ?"

April asked and Leo smiled.

"He's good. He's been helping me a lot and I've been helping with Lucy a lot more now that I can walk."

Leo said and Mikey looked at him curiously.

"What is that supposed to mean ?"

Mikey asked and Leo gasped when he looked at his youngest brother and his direct younger brother.

"Oh my gosh Mikey, look at you you're glowing."

Leo said, Mikey just rolled his eyes.

"And all these are your little ones ?"

Leo says surprised as he looks at all the kids.

"What was the surgery for ?"

Mikey asked snappy.

"Oh, right, this."

Leo lifts a pair of loose black yoga pants he's wearing and reveals a prosthetic sown into Leo's thigh.

"What the heck happened ?"

Mikey asked and Leo sighed.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

Leo said and looked away.