Mikey Gives Pain. Mikey Got Pain.

Mikey was beating one of the toddlers and all the other kids were in the corner together, yet none of them were crying. (Only Russel, Miley, Romeo and Reed were crying since they're too young to understand)

Donnie and Leo ran up to Mikey and the small turtle and Leo pushed Mikey off and grabbed the child and held him as he cried and Donnie stood in front of Leo, who was still holding the kid and hovering in front of the rest of the kids in the corner, as he knew he would have to protect his mate and all the children.

"What the hell ?!?!?!!! Give me my son back !"

Mikey yelled and Donnie cut his eyes at his younger brother.

"You better hope this boy is ok or so help me I'll kill you Michelangelo."

Donnie said and Mikey and Donnie had a yelling fight, Mikey not daring to come any closer to Leo in slight fear of Donnie.

"Is he ok Leo ?"

Donnie asked and Leo sighed.

"A couple bruises. That's it."

Leo said and hugged the boy tighter.

"What's your brother's name ?"

Leo asked looking at the other children.

"Robin."

Roy said.

"Robin ? Hi, I'm your Uncle Leo."

Leo tried to comfort the sobbing child. But his focus was brought to Donnie's sentence that just came out of his mouth.

"YOU'RE ONLY HITTING HIM BECAUSE RAPH AND RALPHY AREN'T HERE !!!"

Donnie yelled and Leo turned away slightly, thinking about the turtle in his room right now hiding from his mother and Raph, who is also hiding.

"SO NOT TRUE !!"

Mikey yelled and looked back towards the dojo.

"Why can't I be in the dojo ?"

Mikey asked looking at Donnie and then Leo.

"None of your damn business Michelangelo."

Donnie said and turned to his mate holding the sobbing child.

"Take them into the dojo."

Donnie said and Leo stood on shaky legs and walked the kids to the dojo and closed the doors.

The others in the dojo helped the kids to settle down and once they were calm, they put on a movie on Donnie's laptop to distract them.

Leo checked on Raph who was curled in on himself leaning against the wall with his head on his knees.

Leo walked over to him and laid a hand on his shoulder.

Raph jumped in surprise and pushed him off and Leo saw him physically tense.

Leo sat on his bed with Ralphy for what seemed like hours playing on his phone and watching the turtle tot sleep before he heard a shout of his name.

He walked out into the dojo to see it empty of any adults. The kids were still watching their movie.

Leo walked as fast as he could into the living room to see the shells of his two younger brothers and April and Casey's backs to him.

"Guys ? Who called ? And where's Mikey ?"

Leo asked and Donnie turned to look at him.