We've got Problems

Donnie went into the dojo to check on the babies and all of them were fussy.

So he picked up Russel and Mia and walked out to Leo.

He handed Russel to Leo and sat back down holding Mia.

Looking down at the baby in his arms, Leo froze. He calmed the small baby boy who looked like Mikey.

Leo's racing heart finally slowed down and he slowly and cautiously sat down next to his boyfriend holding the small girl who also looked like Mikey.

Casey came over holding two small baby boys looking like Raph and sat down next to Donnie. April came and sat next to Leo holding a small baby girl looking like Raph and she was gnawing on a toy April had in her hand.

Leo noticed how they were all calm while holding the small children.

He glanced over at Casey who was trying to balance both boys in his arms

He maneuvered to sit cross legged and placed the small baby boy in the crease of his knee and held his arms out to Casey to take one of the turtles.

Casey smiled sheepishly at him and relinquished the child into his uncle's arms.

Leo placed the child across from his sister in Leo's other knee.

Donnie then watched his boyfriend take care of the turtle babies as he remembered something.

He got up and walked into the dojo.

Leo watched his mate curiously and then rolled his eyes when he came back in with his small container that he keeps his aspirin in.

Donnie handed him the container and Leo groaned when he took out two and held them in his hand.

Donnie slightly giggled at the look on his mate's face and the small growl that came after it.

"Don't growl at me mister. You missed your pain meds last night and this morning, so you better take those right now before I take.....drastic measures."

Donnie's non-existent eyebrows went up and down as the smirk on his face made Leo blush.

"I did NOT want to see that."

Casey said almost gagging as he looked at April.

April laughed and looked at Casey when she said something she wasn't really thinking about until after she said it.

"He has a right to do that, he hasn't gotten any in three years."

April smacked her mouth closed as she realized her mouth spoke before her brain could think about it.

"APRIL !!"

Donnie yelled in anger.

"Oops, my bad D."

April said apologetically.

"Donatello ?"

Said a small and quiet voice sounded behind the turtle who had just been called out.

Donnie grimaced as he slowly turned back to look at his mate.

He wished he hadn't when he saw the ocean blue eyes start to tear up a bit and the look on the brink of a breakdown.

"Leo, I-"

"Is that really how you feel ?"

Leo asked as he let a stray tear slip through.