April and Donnie's Chit Chat

"I'll be back at midnight Donnie. Don't worry, I'm with Casey. I'll be fine. I love you."

Leo said and kissed Donnie again and Donnie nodded.

"Ok, love you too hon."

Donnie said and went over where April and Mikey were standing and waved bye to Leo and Leo did the same as they got into Donnie's black jeep he has in front of the lair.

Casey drove as Leo sat in the front and Raph in the back.

They drove off and Donnie sighed and looked down.

April rubbed his back and smiled at him. He smiled back weakly and their moment was interrupted by Raph and Mikey's son, Donnie knew from earlier, running through the lair headed for the exit of the lair screaming.

"UNCLE CASEY !!!! NOOO !!!! COME BACK !!!!"

The turtle screamed and Donnie caught him before he got to the turnstiles and hugged him to his plastron as he kicked against Donnie trying to get down.

"No ! No ! Let me go ! Uncle Casey !!!!"

The small boy yelled and Donnie got on his knees and hushed him as he hugged him.

"It's ok. I'm here. I'll help you. I'm here to help. Shhh it's ok."

Donnie tried to soothe the kid as April rubbed his shell and smiled at him.

After the kid calmed down a bit, Donnie noticed he was crying hysterically.

Donnie looked him in the eyes and wiped his face from the tears and the boy's eyes looked straight into Donnie's.

"Wh-who a-are yo-you ?"

The kid asked.

"I'm your Uncle Donnie. What's your name little one ?"

Donnie asked and the kid wiped his nose and spoke softly.

"Ralphy."

He said and Donnie smiled and stood up and held the kids hand.

"It's nice to meet you Ralphy."

Before Donnie could say anything else Mikey stomped over and tried to grab the kid's arm that was shielded over his face from anything Mikeu would do to him.

April and Donnie were too quick for the pregnant turtle as April stood in front of Donnie and Ralphy and Donnie picked up the boy and quickly walked over to one of the strollers with him and put him down with his quad brothers who hugged him again and he smiled at Donnie who smiled back.

"Thank you Uncle Donnie."

Ralphy said.

"Anytime Ralphy. You need me just call for me."

Donnie patted him on the head and walked over to where Mikey and April were.

"Who's hungry ?"

Donnie asked and got out his phone and called for pizza.

"Oohh I am !"

Mikey complained and April sighed and went over to one of the kids strollers and got a diaper bag from it and took out a couple diapers and wipes.

"Help me D ?"

April asked and Donnie nodded.

"I can-"

Mikey tried to speak until Donnie cut him off.

"Mikey, why don't you take my kids into their rooms to get ready for bed and watch them to make sure they set up beds for two of your kids and two of Casey and April's kids in their rooms."

Mikey gave a dramatic sigh and went with Donnie and Leo's kids to his old room.

Donnie looked at his oldest who was his daughter and whispered.

"Protect your siblings but call me if there's a problem."

Donnie hugged her slightly a d she nodded and walked with the rest of her siblings.

Donnie looked back at April who was holding a baby turtle in her arms.

Donnie smiled at the small turtle and got a diaper from the bag and handed it to her.

"Who's this cutie ?"

Donnie asked and April smiled at the baby who was grumpy.

"Mia, their youngest with her twin brother Russel."

April said and Donnie got Russel out and held him in his arms.

"I remember when Lucy was this small. I miss it. But Leo won't even let me do anything in bed because of his leg."

Donnie said as he and April changed the two babies diapers, and put pajamas on them, while going down the line until they reached the kids who didn't wear diapers and just helped them into pajamas.

"Yea I get it...kinda...Casey hurt his arm in hockey with the kids and said it hurt too much to have sex. We went months without any excitement."

April giggled.

"Try three years."

Donnie said unhappily and April gasped dramatically for effect and Donnie laughed.

"Wow, yeah, no."

April said and they talked and laughed while taking care of Raph and Mikey's kids.