Can you forgive a cheater ?

Raph went to his brother's side and rubbed his shell as he threw up for a couple minutes.

After Donnie was done, he sat up a bit and had some drool going down his chin.

Raph got a wipe off the counter and wiped his brother off, seeing a bit of liquid on his plastron and mouth.

After that, Raph grabs his arm to help him up and sees his wrist was cut and bleeding.

"Donatello......I...you...oh god."

Raph grabbed a towel off the counter as well and wrapped his brother's wrist and cleaned it.

After Raph had cleaned his little brother off and wrapped his wrist, he picked him up and carried him to his bed and laid next to him and rubbed his plastron soothingly.

"He's gonna leave me."

Donnie cried. Since Donnie was ok enough to talk, Raph started asking him questions.

"What's going on ?"

Raph asked and Donnie sighed.

"I've been...umm, kind of frustrated....se-physically."

Donnie said and gulped. Not exactly comfortable talking about this with his big brother.

So I called up a friend who is also, gay and he had just divorced his husband and he was upset. I didn't call him with the intention to do anything ! Just to talk.......but one thing led to another, and we were having sex."

Donnie said and cried.

"I didn't tell Leo because I felt horrible after that and I didn't want to upset him. I haven't done anything since. I haven't even talked with Kyle since then."

Donnie said and Raph just listened.

"How long has it been ?"

Raph asked and Donnie sighed.

"Uhhh, about 4 months."

Donnie answered shakily as he gulped.

Raph didn't look very happy but knew what Donnie had to do to win his mate back.

"You owe him an apology. And I think you need to try and think about it from his point of view as well. I'll be back to check on you later. Get some rest."

Raph said and left, closing the door.

He walked out into the living room once more and Leo was walking towards him.

"I need to go to bed. Is Donatello still in there ?!"

Leo asked and Raph sighed.

"Yes he's sleeping. He was throwing up and he......cut his wrist."

Raph said and looked at his brother seriously.

"WHAT ?!??!?!! Why !?!?!???"

Leo yelled and realized he was so loud he woke some of the kids.

Lori and Derek, the quads and April and Casey's twins came out in a panic at the yelling.

"Sorry kids, go back to sleep."

Leo said and they all nodded and went back to their sleeping places, except for two of Raph's quads, Ricky and Randy.

"What's the matter boys ?"

Raph asked as his sons came over and asked to be picked up with their hands.

Raphael picked Randy up on his left and Ricky on his right and looked at their dad.

"I wanna go home."

Ricky said and Raph sighed.

"We aren't going home. We're moving down here to be closer to our family."

Raph said and smiled at his boys who smiled back.

"But I want my giraffe."

Randy said and Raph giggled and said,

"We'll get our stuff but we're moving into a new house."

Raph said and the boys cheered.

"But mommy isn't coming with us."

Raph said quietly.

The boys had mixed emotions.

"Daddy, why is mommy so mean ?"

Ricky asked and Raph didn't have an answer for his children.

"Now isn't the time for that, you boys need sleep. Go back into the dojo and we'll talk in the morning. I love you both very much."

Raph said and kissed his boys on the heads and they padded off to bed.

Raph turned to see Leo gone and April holding Michelle.

Raphael walked over to see Casey and April quietly talking and Michelle sleeping soundly.

Raph laid on the bean bag and looked over at them.

He took the baby and laid criss cross with his legs so the baby sat comfortably in the crook of his knees.

After a few minutes, Raphael was asleep and April got up and covered their friend with a blanket and put Michelle back in his embrace.

April and Casey slept in the guest bedroom, afraid of waking Raph to move him to the bed, thinking he'd wanna talk to Leo or Donnie, or worse Mikey.

Leo walked away after the boys walked over to Raph and went into his and Donnie's room.

He knocked lightly and didn't get an answer so he walked in anyway. It is his room after all.

"Donnie ?"

Leo asked looking into the dark room seeing his boyfriend sound asleep under the blanket, on his side of the bed.

Leo sighed and stripped of his clothing, minus his boxers, and got into bed on his side and got situated under the blanket.

He rolled over and saw how pale his lover looked and couldn't be mad at him any longer. He loved him after all.

He realized that whatever went on between Kyle and Donatello wasn't anything but physical and he knows Donnie still loves him too.

Leo pulled Donnie close and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

Donnie opened his eyes and looked sleepily at Leo.

"Leo, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Donnie started sobbing and Leo shook his head and laid down again.

Leo cuddled close and tucked his head under Donnie's chin and hugged his midsection and closed his eyes, letting the actions of the day lull him to sleep.

Donnie smiled as well and fell back to sleep.