6. two windows of the same views

To live a life and look at everyone with insecurities are nothing inordinary. It is understandable to bare such low self-esteem but it is better than holding pride so high, you have nothing but titles and names, a ladder you want to climb.

Like what I have discussed in the previous chapter, Discovering is the direction, while Decisions are the paths. Discovering and Decisions are  windows of the same views and level of the house.

Discover that both windows have different angles of the view and Decide what path leads, not climbs.

As a writer, I have wished for a fragment of my works to be recognized. Last year I got nominated for the Watty's 2019, that's when I started having visions of that Lightness of finally having people look up to me. What I didn't know was that it takes authentication and patience for the fog to unblock the Direction.

That time when I felt that urge to write again and started scribbling down poems of different concepts, I was switching back to back between the two windows Discovering and Decisions. I used both the Map and Compass. I climbed the ladder up and down.

With this one moment repeating everyday, I no longer felt the burden, the Death. I found Lightness in my being. I, too, spun from Decisions to Discovering repeatedly.

The poem born from my Death brings this book you are reading today.

If you have vision, if you have humility, Paths or Directions are all the same and equal for you. If you have intentions and confidence, keep on climbing that leader and never look down, not until you are at top. When you reach there, bring down the rope for others to follow.

You are the cloud, so full and dense, you can't keep all the rain to yourself forever.