Team VLLT

I look across the raging war and feel the steady beating of my heart.

The camera zooms in on Y/n from behind looking at Beacon.

Waiting in the calm before the storm
I pray my aim will guide me through the dark!

He opens his eyes and sees Beacon burning and covered with rubble.

Guitar Solo

Like turning pages
A memory fades inside my mind.

The camera zooms past the clouds and the sky and focuses on Amity Coliseum.

But through the ages
I tell the story everytime.

The camera flips to a fight in the arena of the Protectors in their match.

Our song of declaration
Will wake this broken nation.
Let's take up arms, friend
We'll fight until the bitter end!

Suddenly the arena is engulfed in flame and is completely empty with Grimm everywhere.

In a world so wracked with sorrow
We fight to turn around a fucked scenario!

The camera flips to Team RWBY going against a horde of Grimm and them losing.

Shake up the passage of time
Just stop and rewind, stop and rewind!

Ruby opens her eyes from falling down, she stands up and they shine silver.

Hold onto virtue
Take hope and take it when there's nothing left to do!

Flip back to Y/n facing against a dark feminine figure wielding dual blades with gears flying past.

Save what was once left behind
Just fall and unwind, fall and unwind!

Tyler and Alecks stare at each other with their weapons drawn and run at each other screaming.

Rise up with each arpeggio
Feel your heart beating steady and low.
You are an anthem marching strong
A Savior of Song, a Savior of Song!

Weiss screams out someone's name and a giant figure appears, splitting the screen in two.

——————Atlas's Heart——————

"You know me old man?" You ask him.

"You and your "dad"." He puts in in quotes. You point the blade of Sol at him.

"I'm telling you one last time. You will not speak ill of my Father."

"Oooh! *hic* I didn't realize a Protector could be so aggressive!" You close your eyes and breathe. You lower your weapon.

"Just watch your tongue. Next time this happens you won't have one." You holster your weapons and walk toward Tyler.

"Let's go. We have a match soon." Tyler follows you closely. As you walk, you run into Penny and your Father.

"Will you be at Amity?"

"I'm afraid not son. I have a very important meeting with Professor Ozpin. I'm sorry. Winter will be there though. Also, your surprise has been delivered to your room, I'd suggest going there before heading the the Coliseum."

"Thanks dad."

"Once again, I'm sorry I can't be there. But I will be cheering for you nonetheless. Good luck." He walks forward and sees the man arguing with Winter. He pushes his palm in his forehead and sighs, walking forward.

"Let's go to the dorm, we have to pickup Alecks anyway."

"Good idea." Tyler follows you to the dorm room. You walk by multiple students from multiple Kingdoms, most knowing you and knowing what you do at the Academy. You make it to your dorm room and you notice a package on your bed.

"The General had someone deliver that about thirty minutes ago. I almost opened it, but knowing you, it could've been anything." You brush him off and open the package. Inside is a note pertaining to whatever is inside.

"I had the R&D team whip something up just for you, these can be used for almost anything, but mostly defense."

You look inside the box and notice two wristbands. You put them on and continue reading the letter.

"These devices can generate hard light from the openings on the connectors. All you have to do is twist your wrist and the tech should do its job. They can create an almost impenetrable armor for you.
Good luck at the Tournament."
-Dad

You twist your wrist and instantly, along the length of your arm, a barrier of hard light conforms to the shape of your arm.

"Is that hard light?" Alecks asks.

"Yeah, they're from Dad. He figured they'd help me in the Tournament." You twist you wrist again and the hard light disappears.

"Those are sick and all, but I think mine are cooler." Tyler created flames around his arm.

"And stylish." He finishes.

"I want to test them, Tyler, hit me with something." You activate the one on your right arm and hold it out.

"Aight." Tyler creates a sword of flame and hits your arm. Sparks fill the air. Once you can see again, you notice the shield had taken no damage at all, and neither has your Aura.

"Woah." Alecks says.

"I'd say they're pretty effective." You tell them.

"Hell yeah, upgrades." Tyler says lastly.

"Alright guys, lets head out, our match is soon." You three walk out of the room and outside to board a Bullhead to Amity Coliseum.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Prepare your popcorn and drinks for the final teams round!" Professor Oobleck announces.

"First and foremost, the extraordinary extraordinaries of the extraordinary Beacon Academy, Beacon's own Protectors!" You, Alecks and Tyler walk out of the tunnel.

"It's a lot different than I thought it would be." Tyler says.

"It's not a lot different than an event at Schnee Manor. Hundreds of people watching us, fighting is almost identical to a dance."

"Yeah, just a lot more dangerous." You reply. You look at the crowd and you have an idea.

"Tyler, you wanna give them a show?" He looks at you and smiles widely.

"Hell yes." Flames erupt from his hands, he spins around, creating a torrent of fire surrounding you and Alecks. He ends his spectacle by slamming his hands onto the ground, dispersing the flames. The crowd erupts with applause and cheers for your team.

"That was quite the display! But, will it be enough to intimidate Atlas's own, Team VLLT!" Four girls walk forward from the tunnel, and you notice something extremely odd for people hailing from Atlas, Alecks also picks this up.

"They're all Faunus?"