A Broken Cage

Guitars

The camera zooms from Beacon toward Atlas.

———————Atlas's Heart———————

Ready Set Go!
We were racing to the goal line not long ago.

Y/n, Weiss and Alecks run through Atlas. Then the camera switches to a scene of Y/n staring out of a window.

Even though, there was so much we didn't know yet.

Y/n reaches his hand out, clinches and releases sadly and shakily.

Crossing that line!

Flip to Weiss, stuck in her room looking out the window.

We saw that there would be no going back in time.
Even though, there was so much we didn't know yet.

She pulls out Myrtenaster and practices her technique.

We're burning, and fighting, under the sun.

Flip to Alecks and Y/n walking and talking before a familiar face distracts Y/n.

Yeah, my skin is glistening.

Y/n and Ironwood are training in the combat area before the screen cracks.

From sweat dripping down my face.

He looks down with his hands before a tear falls.

As time will pass I believe,
There are many things that we may forget.

The camera zooms into the tear to show the trio falling through the air smiling and free with Ironwood looking overhead in Atlas.

Everyone, will become, a Silhouette.

Y/n thinks about Tyler, Alecks and Weiss, all back facing, before they turn into a dark figures and fade.

But why do we pretend we don't care
All about the things that we hold so dear?

Y/n opens his eyes and lands beside Weiss and Alecks, and Ironwood approaches from behind and pats Y/n on the back.

It's so when, it's hurting
We can laugh through the tears!

Y/n and co. look up at the nighttime Atlesian sky, glistening with stars.
———————————————————————

"My people have looked into the data you all recovered from the hideout. It seems like they weren't targeting just you Y/n." Your dad says to you and the Ace Ops.

"Who else was on the list?" You ask him slightly worried. He sighs.

"Myself, Winter Schnee, Willow Schnee, Jacques Schnee, the Ace Ops, Pietro Polendina, and Weiss Schnee are all targets that were put out. Luckily, we purged the system and traced where they were sent. They didn't go anywhere, they hadn't been sent yet." You exhale and chuckle.

"Thank God..." You place your elbows on your knees and your face in your hands.

"However..." You lift your face up to look at your dad.

"I'm sending you away from Atlas for the time being, for your safety."

"What? Where would I even go?" You stand up quickly in defiance.

"I'm sending you to Haven Academy. However, I'm not sending you alone." You look at the door when he does. And there she is, standing with a suitcase.

"Weiss?" She sees you after scanning the office.