Meltdown

Come now or never...
We're all here waitin'...
Come with everything you have,
but don't be mistaken.

Y/n's team stand in front of Beacon, guarding it with weapons drawn.

We are the fight,
don't care who is right...
We only know who's left behind
and who will be taken.

Y/n's eyes tighten as he looks at Roman, with two silhouettes behind him, a smaller one, and a taller one.

One day
You're gonna lie there
Dead in your grave
They're gonna say
that you never did enough!

Team JNPR join beside Y/n and his team, Jaune nods at you.

You'll never play in the big leagues,
Never compare to me
You'll never be
a warrior!

Team RWBY joins Y/n to his right, they all draw their weapons.

You're gonna fall to your knees,
and the more that you bleed
you get weak and it's
all over!

Weiss moves from beside Ruby to beside Y/n, she looks at him and smirks.

You never could compete
You'll never compare to me
You'll never be
a warrior!

Y/n and Weiss grab hands and run forward together at the villains.

Try to tear us down!
We'll rise back up!

Alecks and Tyler begin to dismantle the enemy with flames and a hailstorm of bullets.

We're higher now!
Your will your weapons not enough!

Team JNPR kill a few Grimm and turn around only to find a King Taijitu emerging from the ground.

We stand as one!
Prepare to fall!

Weiss and Y/n look at the horde of Grimm and go together to kill them, their respective teams and JNPR join.

Yeah you can try,
But you can't Break Through This Wall!

Y/n stands face to face with a dark, feminine silhouette, gripping his weapons angrily.
——————————————————————————————————————————————

"What's up with all of the fucking airships here at twelve in the afternoon? Why are they even here? Are they trying to prove they're above everyone else?" Tyler asks out loud.

"That's not it man, that's just how the General is." Alecks tells him.

"Well good for him, putting his entire fleet out for everyone to see. There's literally hundreds of training Huntsmen in this place, why wouldn't he feel safe?"

"It's not about safety Tyler, it's just my dad being eccentric." You reply to him.

"Well if you could tell him to quit that shit, that'd be awesome, just looking at all of those ships makes me nervous." He says, Alecks walks up and closes the blind.

"Does that help?" He asks with a hint of sarcasm.

"Oh ha ha, you're so funny, thank you sooo much Alecks."

Just then you hear a knock at your door.

"Come in!" You announce.

"Professor Ozpin would like to see you and your team in his office please." Professor Goodwitch tells you.