Dreams

Weiss's P.O.V

"Weiss the doctors have said he's just asleep, it's not a coma, he's going to be okay."

"I appreciate it Ruby but I just want to be here when he does wake up. I'm sure you understand." You never take your eyes off of him, off his neck cast. The scene keeps replaying in your head, Tyler grabbed Y/n's throat and scorched him. Yang shooting him in the gut to get him off, her anger scaring even you. And now you have to be the one to tell Y/n you all must go back home, to his Hell.

"Okay Weiss, just call us if you need anything. Mistral Police are still trying to keep Tyler while Qrow and Ozpin are trying to convince them to release him to us. We'll all be there is you need us." Ruby places a hand on your shoulder.

"Thank you Ruby." She walks out of the room and shuts the door. You hold onto Y/n's hand.

"Your father would be so mad at Tyler right now. I know I am, I still can't believe we're trying to take him with us to Atlas. Yang and Alecks are in the same boat, they want him to stay in prison, but I suppose he would be contained better by us. Either way I need you to be okay, I'm worried about you Y/n, so wake up." You squeeze his hand at the end if your monologue, wanting him to hear it so badly.

"Weiss." You turn to see Qrow and Ozpin, you already know what they want to say.

"If you bring him in here Professor, I don't think I'll be able to hold back." You stand up, still holding onto his hand.

"We have custody of Tyler. He's coming with us to Atlas, once we reach Atlas, Tyler will be handed over to the Atlesian Military where he will be incarcerated and questioned about Salem and her associates." Ozpin says to you. Tyler walks around the corner cuffs around his wrists and ankles. He looks at you and Y/n, without a single reaction. You stand up and slowly walk toward him

"Now Weiss—." You ignore Qrow as you approach Tyler, less than a foot apart. You slap him in his face, turning his head with the force applied.

"You... How could you? How dare you walk in here and not say anything to me?" Qrow walks between you two.

"Weiss that's enough." You never take your eyes off Tyler.

"You almost killed the ONE PERSON who has defended you since he met you!" He smiles.

"That was the point Princess." He place you hand on Myrtenaster and prepare to draw it.

"Weiss!" You hear Ruby scream out. Behind her is Blake and Yang, Yang's eyes a searing red.

"Don't do that." Yang says assertively.

"Yang you know he—!"

"I KNOW. JUST DON'T WEISS." You grip the hilt of Myrtenaster tightly and sit back beside Y/n, looking at him worried.

"Docs say he should wake up in a few hours. Once he's up, we'll discuss our plans to get to Atlas." Qrow tells everyone. He and Ozpin stay in the room but not close enough to hear everyone's conversation.

"The White Fang and Mistral authorities have taken care of the situation at Haven."

"That's good. Hopefully the classes resum—."