5.2

Requested by Kitsume14

...

"T-th-thank you."

...

After 3 months of hanging out, the two friends became closer. They felt this connection, but of course they ignored it.

...

Knock knock knock

Jef stopped what he was doing and walked to the door, opening it.

"Hello Good," he greeted.

"Come in, I'm almost ready, just need to finish up the cupcakes."

Good nodded and walked in, sitting onto the couch.

Jef went back to the kitchen and finished putting frosting on each and every cupcake.

He then packed most of them in a bag, putting the rest into the fridge.

...

As Good drove them to somewhere up a mountain. Jef happily hummed the circus song. This made Good smile.

'Cute...'

That caused Jef's eye to turn to a light pink.

...

Good set the blankets and pillows while Jef unloaded all the cupcakes from the car.

Once everything was ready, they sat down and stared at the evening sky.

Stars slowly lit up, as if being flicked from a paintbrush.

Every now and then, Good would take a glance at Jef. The smile on his face made Good's heart skip a beat.

Good felt his face heat up before staring back to the starry night sky.

"Isn't it beautiful here?"

"Not as beautiful as you~"

Jef stared at Good in shock, before covering his face.

"G-Good..."

Good chuckled while Jef avoided eye contact. Good then grabbed a cupcake from the plate beside him and took a bite. His eyes sparkled as he savored the taste.

Jef smiled, glad that Good never found his cupcakes bitter and flavorless.

...

After a while of talking and devouring the cupcakes. Jef scooted closer to Good, feeling chilly from the wind.

Good noticed and wrapped his arms around him. Good's body warmth heated Jef right up.

The two snuggled together, enjoying the each other's presence. Not long after, Jef's eyelids felt heavy. Jef laid on Good's chest, finally asleep.

Good looked down at him and heard the soft snores. He placed his hand on Jef's fluffy hair, petting him.

The stars in the sky flickered as the wind grew stronger. The two sat there, in silence.