47.1

Cannibal Jef au

Warnings: c*rpses (bl**d, violence, questionable actions and sentences, etc?)

...

"Good? Where are you?" Jef called out, giving a sigh when no response was heard.

He walked to the male's room and looked under the bed. Nothing. Grabbing his coat, he decided to search outside, making sure his phone had enough batteries too. Now walking on the sidewalk, it was dark enough to the point where Jef had to use his phone flashlight.

The male looked around, noticing the trail of blood leading back to their backyard from the other side of the street. Confused, Jef was sure he had already disposed of or hid the rest of the body from his earlier encounter. Jumping back over the fence, he frowned, pointing the light to the shed and seeing the blood was leading right inside.

Jef continued to follow the trail of blood before he saw the demon he was looking for. The other looked barely terrified, but most definitely confused as he stared at the bodies.

"Fudge.." Jef cursed, forgetting the pile of corpses.

"Jef.. you have some f_cking explaining to do," Good growled, turning to him.

Jef backed up, turning the flashlight off. Quickly looking around, he then grabbed the bat that laid on the floor and before the two knew it, Jef had knocked Good out with it. He didn't mean to, but the action was from instinct. Putting the bat down, Jef grabbed a hold of the unconscious other and dragged him back into the house.

...

Jef sat next to an unconscious male, thinking of what to do. He had already cleaned the corpses, they were dirty anyways so he didn't plan on cooking them. But since the demon had found out, the pumpkin-hybrid was struggling to think of how to explain it to him without getting kicked out afterwards, or even start an argument that would last a few months. Sure Good had accidentally killed people before, but this was different, or at least that was what Jef thought.

Plus, it was possible that Good realized Jef had been feeding the two human meat.. I mean, he was? Well, mostly to himself since it was salty and delicious. But what could he even do now?

(Part 2?)