50

Ahem, hi reader

I swear I'm trying not to delete my books (and maybe rewrite them >_>;;) So here's a scuffed update suddenly, hope you're well

Oh yeah there's already violence in the first few sentences

...

"ONE MORE WORD GEO AND I'M SHOVING THIS F_CKING SWORD INTO YOUR AS–"

"SAYS THE BLUE P_SSY WHO CAN'T EVEN SEE!"

..Anyways despite the two shouting at each other again, Jef seemed calm. Nightmare sure was not. He bringed his knees up to his chest, hugging them and watching the two in silence while the other male sat next to him. Jef at this point didn't hear anything, a slight buzzing stuck in his ear. He stood up, snapping from his daydream and walked over.

Before the two were able to actually hurt each other (physically), Jef had grabbed Good by his ear. Good poofed into his full demon form, still being pulled away by the shorter while wincing from the slight pain. Geo crossed his arms, giving a smile which pissed Good off more. Now that it has quieted down, Nightmare was able to calm down. He stared down at the floor, thinking Geo had left.

He was wrong when he felt a sudden weight on the couch next to him. Looking up, he gave Geo a glance, hugging their legs tighter.

"Well that was something.." Nightmare mumbled, hearing Geo chuckle afterwards. "Why are you chuckling? You just had a literal fight," He scolded him back.

"We've been through this, it's fine."

Nightmare blinked.

"Right.."

...

Jef closed the door, making sure to lock it.

"Yeahh you're not leaving my room until morning."

"He f_ckin started it with his big _ss mou–"

Jef glared at him. "You've given me a big enough headache. Stop."

Good groaned and nodded, sitting down onto Jef's bed. He eventually had shifted back to his normal height, skin replacing the white fluff. Jef went over and sat next to him, giving a pat on his back.

"You're a d_ck," Good muttered, averting his eyes.

Jef answered with a laugh, pulling him closer. With the pair separated and alone. They were able to calmly spend time with each other. Nightmare was thankful to Jef for stopping what had happened earlier, making a mental note to thank him later. 

...

Sorry that this was short–