35

Nightmare shrieked, struggling to get Good off him. As he did, he didn't realize they had entered into the mirror maze until it was a moment too late. Good took a moment to roll his eyes, giving Nightmare a harsh nudge afterwards.

"Nightmare stop f_ckin screaming, it's just a mirror maze! There's nothing scary about that sh_t."

Nightmare only glared at him in response, dusting himself off.

"Well sorry Mr. Demon boy, but I didn't agree to this," The male said back, turning around to head out the entrance.

But before he could, he rammed into a mirror. Good held back a laugh, watching as Nightmare stumbled back and yelped.

"Good that's not funny!"

"Well the only way you're gonna get out is if we find the exit," Good stated with a smug smirk.

Nightmare groaned, "Finee.."

And off the two went. And because Nightmare was more in a rush of getting out, they would run into mirror after mirror while Good watched. It got to the point that a few bruises marked the male's face. Nightmare started getting tired of this, now walking around with his hands in front of him.

Good seemed to not have any trouble at all, really just following the other and watching them struggle. It took only what seemed to be a few more hours before the two had finally gotten out.

Nightmare brought his arms up, cheering but it sounded more like a cry. Good laughed and clapped slowly before smacking the male's back.

"Ay good job sh_t face."

From that action and sentence, or compliment? Nightmare let out another groan of agony, turning to Good and glaring at him.

"You're so rude."