23

Requested by @Midnight_the_goddess

...

Jef didn't expect to find a room full of plushies. He maybe would've admitted it was his if it really was.

The male stared in amazement, before realizing most of the plushies were either pumpkins or hand made Jefs.

"That's.. kinda creepy," Jef laughed nervously, picking up a pumpkin plushie.

He gasped in realization and hugged it.

"So that's where you went! I've been searching for you everywhere Mx. Pump Spice," Jef said to the plush.

Jef held the pumpkin close to him, staring at the plush filled room while exiting.

"I wonder where Good is.. Good!"

Startled, the demon stopped himself from screeching and turned around to face Jef.

"What?"

"How many plushies do you have?"

Good raises his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why do you wanna know that?" He asked suspiciously.

"Just answer the question or uh.. no cupcakes!"

Good gasped, angrily getting up and walking over.

"Don't you f_cking dare," He growled, looking down at the male.

"Then answer."

"Fine.. I have like one or two."

"You're such a.. liar! How dare you lie to me! And after all the cupcakes too," Jef cried dramatically, turning around and showing Mx. Pump Spice to Good.

"What."

"..I found your collection," Jef snickered.

Good immediately flushed up.

"How did you find it?!"

"You're not so sneaky now huh? I found it while uhm.. randomly dancing in the hall," Jef admitted.

Good facepalmed and turned away, hiding his pink dusted face.

"Also, why's there so many mes?—"

"IT'S NOTHING!!"