9.1

Requested by riabunsee

Jef stared at himself in the mirror.

'How did this happen?'

Jef ran his hand through his hair, noticing that his hair was fluffier than before.

Knock knock knock

"Jef? You alright in there?"

Jef jumped from surprise and stared at the door.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," Jef answered.

"Ok."

Jef sighed and stared at himself again.

'I don't want Good to find out, and I know I can't stay here forever...'

Jef looked around, hoping to find a way out the bathroom. He spotted the window and grabbed a stool, somehow climbing through.

...

"Jef?"

Good opened the unlocked door and peeked in. Seeing no one in there, he decided to walk in.

'Did Jef just disappear out of thin air?'

Good looked around and saw a stool under the open window.

'What the...'

...

Jef's wolf ears twitched, hearing footsteps nearby. He started panicking and rushed into a bush.

...

"Hm? What's wrong Rat?"

The little rat sniffed around the bush that Jef was in. Jef peeked out and stared at her. He gasped and jumped out the bush.

"Aww she's so adorable," Jef cooed.

As Jef continued petting the dog, Bad noticed his wolf features.

"Jef, are you aware of your wolf ears and tail?"

Jef looked up at Bad and realized his mistake.

"Yeah, I'm very aware," he laughed nervously.

Lucy tilted her head slightly and barked at Jef. Jef smiled and patted her head.

...

Good wondered around, searching for Jef. After a while of walking, he saw Bad following the little rat and watching over her.

"Hey Bad," Good greeted.

"Hello!"

"Have you seen Jef anywhere?"

Bad almost nodded but then remembered the promise he made.

'Please don't tell Good where I am.'

Bad shook his head.

"Nope, haven't seen him all morning."

Good sighed and thanked Bad before walking away.

...

Jef chilled by the lake near the forest.

'I just hope this wolf effect wear off soon, I don't want Good to hug me and never let me go again.'

Jef chuckled at the memory.

...

"Let me go!!"

"Nuuuuuuu!!"

...

Jef's eyelids grew heavy. He then fell asleep, leaning against a tree.

Good was still searching for Jef, until he saw a speck of brown hair. He walked over and sat next to the sleeping wolf hybrid.

It took him a while to realize the wolf ears and tail. Good awkwardly stared at them.

...

Jef woke up to someone snuggling into him. He looked down and saw Good, fast asleep. He smiled softly and petted the demon.

'Welp, he found out.'