46.2

A continuation of the last one it seems lmao

...

George was handed a bag, assuming it was the thing Jef wanted him to wear. His face not changing from a blank expression, he went back to his room and changed into it. Jef waited outside, fidgeting with the hem of his hoodie as he gave a quiet chuckle in amusement.

It was good he thought of making backups. He knew the male wouldn't mind the dress or any other outfit like that, but oh boy was he planning something. And it usually scared him to do something like this.

The door opened, George stepping out as he dusted off the skirt. He then twirled to show off the fit.

"Anything else you want?" He asked, coming to a stop as his arms folded on his chest.

Jef hummed, giving a nod. Right then, someone walked into the hall and gave a short snort. 

"Geo?–"

"Yes I'm wearing a maid dress, suck it up."

Napsap kept his laugh quiet, a hand covering his mouth.

"You look great!"

"Yes I know. Okay Jef hurry the f_ck up."

"Right right," Jef mumbled, nodding his head as he led the two back into George's room.

Inside the three planned something mischievous. George had to join anyway since blackmail, and Napsap volunteeringly helped out.

...

The door opened, which confused Nightmare. Walking in, the male noticed Napsap wearing a casual suit as he held the door.

"Welcome back, Nightmare. Miss Geo is waiting for you."

"Wha– Miss Geo? What are you two planning?"

As Napsap closed the door, Nightmare saw the mentioned male walk down the stairs. Seeing what he was wearing, his face flushed up.

"Geo?!"

"Heh, hello master Night."

And no nothing dirty happened, the four ended up playing The game of Life. With the two still in their outfits, distracting Nightmare so he would lose every round. Good ended up coming home and taking pictures.