29.1

Requested by @Midnight_the_goddess

...

Good grumbled, reaching up to make sure his horns were hidden. Though he regretted trying to overthrow that stupid sh_tty king, it was worth a try.

Looking around, the demon, who was now disguised as a human, finally noticed he was stuck in the middle of some forest. Deciding to just walk around until he found something, Good thought that was a horrible idea, but did so anyways.

Looking down, Good watched every step he took. He didn't care where he was going, it was not like he was needed somewhere else anyways. Plus everything he had was back, well.. home.

Good walked until he heard a voice nearby. Lifting his head in panic, his eyes locked onto another.

"Who are.. who're you?" The other asked, his eyes wide.

Good stepped back, not breaking eye contact as he clenched his jaw.

"My name is none of your f_cking business."

"Wow, rude," They mumbled, shaking their head, "Are you lost?"

Good didn't answer. Instead he just stared at them. It felt a bit awkward so they stepped forward and brought their hand out.

"I'm Jef. You can stay with me if you have nowhere to go."

"I said I'm f_cking fine," Good growled, turning away from the male.

Jef bit his lip, before nodding in understanding. He wished Good well and walked off. After that, Good only turned to where Jef was before, running after the other after a few moments of processing.

...

Good sat on the couch silently, feeling Jef's gaze on him as he ate the freshly baked cupcakes. He glanced up, meeting the other's eyes. He then swallowed and sighed.

"Okay I'll take your stupid f_ckin deal and live with you."

Jef smiled and clapped, glad it wasn't that hard to convince the other. This caused Good to stare at him, feeling his own face start to heat up slightly.

"Just don't think that I pity you. Being all f_cking lonely," Good added, snickering afterwards.

Jef gasped.

"I am not lonely!"

(Part 2?)